Shannon-The blend I promised you

I said I would make you a blend and I did :) Yay! lol. I hope you like it, and let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change in it. I didn't have much time to make it. Anyway, here it is!

dareme3gm.png

mjjeyes

Wow! Uranusbluedanger, could you post the original pic of MJ/Naomi which is in the right corner of the blend? I have never seen this picture before! Or can you tell me at least where I can find that picture?

Thanks for reminding me mjjeyes. I found the pictures in the steady laughing gallery. I uploaded the picture for you...sorry if it's cut, and shortened, but before saving it again after I used it for the blend, I cropped it 'cause I would probably not use it again, unless I needed to fix the blend...

voltaire2jr.png

Enjoy the pic!

Shannon

uranusbluedanger1 said:
Aww. Chucks. I'm really happy you like your blend Shannon. lol. I was afraid you might now like it.
Of course I like it. No one have ever made me a blend before, I've always made my own boring blends and avatars. So how can I not like it? ;)

By the way, if you have time and feel you need more practice -- which I think is not needed at all :lol -- you are more than welcome to make me a matching avatar too if you want. Just mention it. :p

lol nice and subtle, Veronica. Nice and subtle. :bleh

That really is a very nice blend, by the way! You did a good job with it, uranusbluedanger1!

Avatar? *cringes* lol. I only made one avatar in my entire career of blend making and graphics making *which is technically not very long, lol* so I wouldn't really know how... hmm... I'll do it! I need the practice! lol. Wish luck people!

Shannon

uranusbluedanger1 said:
Avatar? *cringes* lol. I only made one avatar in my entire career of blend making and graphics making *which is technically not very long, lol* so I wouldn't really know how... hmm... I'll do it! I need the practice! lol. Wish luck people!
Ohh, thank you. :D I am sure you will do a great job. Good luck. :thumbsup

Eek... time has gone by and I'm sorry, but I haven't had time to do your avatar. I've been so busy with my upcoming trip (I leave tomorrow) that I just haven't been able to do anything except blends so I can design some t-shirts a few friends want me to bring them back. I'm so sorry Shannon, but I should be back the 12th, and I will manage to get it done that day.

thanks for understanding.

<3 .:Z:.

Shannon

uranusbluedanger1 said:
Eek... time has gone by and I'm sorry, but I haven't had time to do your avatar. I've been so busy with my upcoming trip (I leave tomorrow) that I just haven't been able to do anything except blends so I can design some t-shirts a few friends want me to bring them back. I'm so sorry Shannon, but I should be back the 12th, and I will manage to get it done that day.

thanks for understanding.

<3 .:Z:.
Don't worry about it, I understand totally. :) There's no rush. Enjoy your trip. :D