Siena\'s Poems

SienaJackson

I'm also a writer of poetry and Michael is what inspires me, him and Frodo from LotR but here's some of my Michael stuff...

Poem: Michael, I Live For You
Current mood: hopeful
Category: Writing and Poetry

I Live For You

MichaelandmeJapan2007.jpg

Michael, I tell you my love is true,
and that I only live for you.
There's so much you've helped me thru
and I will always be grateful to you.

My nightmares you've removed,
my fears you have soothed,
your songs have a meaning that moves,
and some have a boogie that grooves!

But all thru my life you've been there,
I felt like you have truly cared...
So with you my life I have shared,
bad days sad days sunny days fair...
without YOU Michael I'd be no where.

I know it seem like I am strange,
but my love for you will never change
because in every lovesong you sing
I feel like I could do a million things
and I feel the happiness it brings.

I hope when you look in my eyes of blue
you only see a love so true,
and know that I live for you.

I have a secret I will tell,
if you're Peter Pan then I am Tinker Bell.
So let me take your Zanny hand
and I'll fly with you to Neverland.

Siena Iman Vaisa Jackson (c) 2-19-2007

mysteriousone

:eek: I don't know how I managed to miss this poem! It's beautiful, and poems that rhyme are a specialty of mine! :D

Thanks for sharing, Siena! :)

Mysti!

SienaJackson

uranusbluedanger1;187013 said:
Aww that was so nice. I wish I could write poems that are that good... Keep writing!

<3 Z-chan.
Thank you so much, I love Michael, and I write what inspires me, Michael, Frodo, Mom getting sick, stuff that really touch me on the heartstrings.I make photoshopped pics of Michael too.

003-1MJJandFrodoMy2Loves.jpg
:wink

I have a thread with a few stuff that i've done in the past and later. You can definitely check it out. It's mostly blends and random little graphic nick-nacks. I haven't posted up any photoshopped pictures 'cause usually I make them of my friends and rarely of myself and most of my buddies wouldn't feel comfortable, ya know? And I'm not the most photographic person, lol.

But you're welcome to check out the thread whenever you have time :D Let me know what you think. BTW I love the tinkerbell image! I'm such a tinkerbell fan. lol.

http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=6773

SienaJackson

uranusbluedanger1;187689 said:
I have a thread with a few stuff that i've done in the past and later. You can definitely check it out. It's mostly blends and random little graphic nick-nacks. I haven't posted up any photoshopped pictures 'cause usually I make them of my friends and rarely of myself and most of my buddies wouldn't feel comfortable, ya know? And I'm not the most photographic person, lol.

But you're welcome to check out the thread whenever you have time :D Let me know what you think. BTW I love the tinkerbell image! I'm such a tinkerbell fan. lol.

http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=6773

Me too! I got my name for my love of sparkly stuff and Disney, and my love of flowing dresses and it just stuck, my friend Danny (for whom Zanny was named) gave me the nickname princess, when I still looked good, working on that tho...so I love Disney Princess and Tink and when MJ said he love Peter Pan or WAS PP, I said I'm Tink LOL! I love LotR too, but mainly Frodo from the movies, if ya couldn't tell from the pics I do LOL! I'll be sure and check that thread out also!

SienaJackson

Your thread rocks, mind I didn't get to the whole thing, but what I looked at was GREAT! I hope I get that good, I don't know how to use some the tools on Photoshop, I mainly know how to manip pics and stuff.

Aww. *blushes* Thanks a lot. lol. I'm not really good... I kind of suck, but I strive to get better at everything I do every day! I'm such a perfectionist *le sigh*... but my friends get it :D . I love Disney. I'm sixteen and I'm stuck on Disney. I love the Lion King Trilogy! And Peter Pan was my fave for the longest time... second fave to the Lion King.

When you still looked good? From the picture, it seems you're very pretty. lol.

I <3 photoshop. Can't wait to see more of your works, on photoshop and off photoshop.

Happy writing and picture manipulating!

Z-chan.

SienaJackson

I also made this one today of me and Michael...

MichaelandmeIStillCareIWillBeThere.jpg

and this one too...

MichaelandmeinJapan07.jpg

and this one at home...

Meandmy2lovesMichaelandFrodo-1.jpg

and this one of Frodo, it looks like I took him by suprise when I ran up and kissed him!

Mew-56.jpg

SienaJackson

uranusbluedanger1;187881 said:
Very nice pictures. Keep up the great work.
I made a new one, it's not MJ but Elijah Wood, bc there's a girl I know who loves him, but I love MJ and Frodo and EW has a g.f. and I don't think he would like me that way, he likes darkhaired girls w/ a brain in their heads and accents, I don' thave an accent or a brain but here's the pic LOL

ElijahWoodsManyFaces.jpg

and here is Frodo if I didn't show U LOL

Mew-56.jpg

Dark haired girls with a brain and an accent! Wow... so he has to go for the accent, huh? lol. It's very nice, btw. Reminds me of sort of a blend only no colorization. Awesome. Keep it up. You're doing very well. Could I ask how old you are?

SienaJackson

I don't like to tell my age. Most ppl say I look really young so I don't tell ppl. I love listening to Frodo talk, boy I bet he could sing, in my dreams, his singing cures what I call "Frolijah disease", someone made up that word in an E.W. forum and I stole it LOL! Someone thought up that word to mean "1/2 Frodo 1/2 Elijah LOL!:D Don't know if I showed this off.

ElijahFrodoandMeatLijshouse.jpg
[/img]