Siena\'s Poems

SienaJackson

uranusbluedanger1;189192 said:
Wow. They're all really awesome! I want to make some photoshop stuff now. lol.
LOL I know, it's addictive! I love doing it, and I've made more...

MichaelandFrodosingmeaLoveSong.jpg

MichaelandMeIJustCantStopLovingYou.jpg

Mew-64.jpg

SienaJackson

uranusbluedanger1;189364 said:
Sure you can read it... IF I ACTUALLY WRITE IT. lol. I probably will eventually... lol...
I always write stories where I'm in love w/ both MJ and Frodo and sometimes they make evil clones of them and EW and all 3 of them have to fight off the clones, that's where Qui-Gon Jinn comes in as the Jedi and all of them except EW sing...specially Michael and Frodo!!

glitterfy032854494R-LoveUFrodo.gif

SienaJackson;189386 said:
I always write stories where I'm in love w/ both MJ and Frodo and sometimes they make evil clones of them and EW and all 3 of them have to fight off the clones, that's where Qui-Gon Jinn comes in as the Jedi and all of them except EW sing...specially Michael and Frodo!!

glitterfy032854494R-LoveUFrodo.gif
I want to read one of these stories. They sound interesting.

Of course, I dunno... I guess my story would be flash fiction. An alternate universe... comedy... Frodo and MJ meet at a karaoke bar and decide to have sing off, and Siena you can be the judge! lol.

SienaJackson

uranusbluedanger1;189410 said:
I want to read one of these stories. They sound interesting.

Of course, I dunno... I guess my story would be flash fiction. An alternate universe... comedy... Frodo and MJ meet at a karaoke bar and decide to have sing off, and Siena you can be the judge! lol.
Oh that would rock, but I would have way lots of trouble picking a winner cuz I love them both!! I'd want to sing w/ them...Oh wow, they'd be Zanny!

SienaJackson;189439 said:
Oh that would rock, but I would have way lots of trouble picking a winner cuz I love them both!! I'd want to sing w/ them...Oh wow, they'd be Zanny!
lol. I guess it could be a tie! Now I have to write this for ya... if I write it, I'll post it here, okay?

SienaJackson;189500 said:
Oh cool! That would be so neat, yeah, a tie!! LOL
Yay. Glad you agree. It may take me some time since I'll be really busy the upcoming days, if not weeks, but it'll happen. lol. My word is as good as gold.

SienaJackson

New one I wrote recently when some real sick ppl played a mean joke on me...I even showed it to Zanny Michael! I also have one FOR Michael.

ILoveYouMoreMichael.jpg

Love Is Too Fragile To Hold

You can't hold it tight
it slips from your sight
like whispers out of the night
you can't hold it near
it runs away in fear
and all it leaves is tears.
It cuts like a knife
and leaves only strife
so what do you do
when you lose those that love you?
I don't know anymore
I don't think I'll try anymore
l won't look it in the eye
because I will only cry
when I chase it away
with words I can't say.

Siena Iman Vaisa Jackson (c) 7-5-2007

SienaJackson

THx, man it's been ages since I was here. I've written some more since then, that one came from the fact that a joke was played on me and it lost me some freinds, :( and sent some or should I say LOTS of haters to my Bebo site. :8-26-03ranting: If u want to see it it's

http://TamiCook.bebo.com

there's no pics of just me, it's only photoshopped ones of me and Michae and Frodo. I look so terrible, fat, ugly, just rotten inside and now it shows :8-26-03yuk: so I don't post a pic unless it's photoshopped w/ Michael and Frodo.

Love Is Like Magic~To Michael Jackson and Frodo

Love is like magic fragile and fine
it only grows stronger with belief and time
it grows in the heart if given great care
waiting for someone to reach out and share.
What happens next only depends on the one
who holds it out freely to give to someone.

It's special and fragile yet very rare
you don't just find it any-ol'-where.
It's elusinve and mysterious like magic itself
it withers away if just left on a shelf

Magic is seen thru the eyes of great wonder
made possible by believing in what you've seen
it goes right with love you can't put them asunder
for it's God's special magic don't we all know
it' we don't plant a seed then love can't grow
and we are God's Garden we need true love's glow.
It's magical and mystical and yet very rare...
it's Heavenly Magic and meant to be shared!

Tami L. Cook (c) 8-2-2007

Aww. Another very nice poem. I'm sorry to hear people were being mean to you. I don't have a bebo account so I can't see it, but maybe I'll get one one of these days and take a look.

Hehe just got a bebo account to check it out. And now account has been deleted. lol. I don't think Bebo would be for me. I already have a facebook.

SienaJackson

I made another one of Michael and Frodo and me LOL it's free to go on Bebo, it's alot like Myspace or Friendster or those. I got rid of alot of hte haters tho finally. Here's the pic of us 3. :D

MeMichaelandFrodo.jpg