Small MJ-mentioning by Rodney Jerkins in new Rap-Up magazine

TSCM

Rodney Jerkins was briefly interviewed by Rap-Up in the latest issue. He made no mentioning of working with Michael on his current album (although that was reported several times by Raymone and reports), but he said this about his past experience with Michael Jackson:

You worked with Michael Jackson. How was that experience?

It was incredible. He's definitely the greatest of all time. He really showed me how to combine melody into records. He really took my craft to another level.

and at the end:

So what's next for Mr. Jerkins?

I'm focused. I don't want anybody to know nothing. I like shocking people.

and a few bits from the side column:

Dream collaboration? Janet Jackson. I've always felt like I got the goods for her.

Favorite album of all time? Thriller.

--

That's all!

Shannon

TSCM;192601 said:
Rodney Jerkins was briefly interviewed by Rap-Up in the latest issue. He made no mentioning of working with Michael on his current album (although that was reported several times by Raymone and reports), but he said this about his past experience with Michael Jackson:

Has Raymone mentioned it too? Because I can't seem to remember it... :blink:

Thanks for posting though, TSCM. :D

minnie yu

nod..cool..cross my finger and wishing this time MIke and Rodney would make it..the way much more better than Invincible..xixiix...:)

minnie yu

:eek: sorry i was wrong i didnot read it clearly..this is about Rodney talked about the past experience working with MIke..lol..i was wrong..make it wrong..sorry me..:eek: :D