Snow

Mathilde

Any of you guys got snow where you're at?

The meteorologists here said for days that it would snow here in the Easter but I didn't believe it... But look what happened today :)

sne6.jpg

sne5.jpg

sne2.jpg

sne.jpg

And some of me in the snow

sne3.jpg

getting some snow in my eyes in this one lol

sne4.jpg

I love snow :wub: I miss having fights in the snow and building snowmen like when I was a child...

mysteriousone

:eek: You lucky ducky, Mathilde!

Those pix are awesome! I wish it would snow where I'm at! It's never snowed and not likely to ever do so! :( I gotta go up the mountain which is a 20 minute drive to see snow in the winter time! But to actually have it snowing outside while sitting inside my home would be a dream come true for me! I'd love to experience a white xmas some day, it'd be amazing I reckon! :mf_w00t2:

Thanks for sharing! :D

Mysti!

Eicia

I live in north Sweden - we've still got meters of it o_o.
... wish it would go away, actually lol

BUUUT anyway- I'm still happy for you! I hope you have a good time playing in the snow~!

Shannon

Beautiful pictures, Mathilde. Looks a lot like my place at the moment - I love snow. :wub:

mysteriousone;202809 said:
:eek: You lucky ducky, Mathilde!

Those pix are awesome! I wish it would snow where I'm at! It's never snowed and not likely to ever do so! :( I gotta go up the mountain which is a 20 minute drive to see snow in the winter time! But to actually have it snowing outside while sitting inside my home would be a dream come true for me! I'd love to experience a white xmas some day, it'd be amazing I reckon! :mf_w00t2:

Hun, come celebrate Christmas with me this year - bring along whoever you want, the more the merrier. Imagine that, eh? :wink :p

mysteriousone

Shannon;202817 said:
Beautiful pictures, Mathilde. Looks a lot like my place at the moment - I love snow. :wub:

Hun, come celebrate Christmas with me this year - bring along whoever you want, the more the merrier. Imagine that, eh? :wink :p
Yeah, you mentioned in the shoutbox it was snowing there with you yesterday.....you're so lucky! And, I'm so envious!

The invitation sounds very inviting! :mf_w00t2: And I can only imagine! The more, the merrier indeed! :drunk :lol

Mysti!

Mathilde

If you travel to Norway you might as well swing by Denmark as well :) It's practically right next door lol.

Anyway, this is the most snow we've had here this season so that's why I was so excited lol...

Shannon

mysteriousone;202838 said:
Yeah, you mentioned in the shoutbox it was snowing there with you yesterday.....you're so lucky! And, I'm so envious!

The invitation sounds very inviting! :mf_w00t2: And I can only imagine! The more, the merrier indeed! :drunk :lol

Mysti!

Yeah, it does, doesn't it? :p I miss celebrating Christmas with lots of family and friends, I really wish we could celebrate like in good, old days. I will welcome you with open arms, you know that, hun. :wub: :D