So why does Slash continue to play?

ajkinkycuffs

You know when Slash plays his guitar solo before Billie Jean is suppose to start, why does he continue to play? Is it really apart of the act? What is he trying to accomplish? LOL. What do you guys think? I always thought it was really hilarious when Michael try's to get him to get off the stage (MTV 95). I've seen two performances(I can't think of when the second performance was) when Slash keeps playing, and Michael is trying to get him off stage, and I thought it was apart of the act. Then when it was the second one, Michael looked PISSED lol.

jaajayi

Actually i don't think it was part of the act. i think that he was helping michael make a great intro to billie jean. that performance is one of my fav in the 95 vma. but i really believe that slash was covering for him. either that or they were doing a really good acting job.

ajkinkycuffs

hmm..yeah I'm still not sure though, cause you can hear the drums in the background try twice, to start billie jean, but it seams they realize that Slash was still playing...and then finally the dubbed music(billie jean- you know when he lip sings), kicked in without the drums intro. I'm assuming the drums intro was the que for MJ to start.

Saphster

ajkinkycuffs;188418 said:
You know when Slash plays his guitar solo before Billie Jean is suppose to start, why does he continue to play? Is it really apart of the act? What is he trying to accomplish? LOL. What do you guys think? I always thought it was really hilarious when Michael try's to get him to get off the stage (MTV 95). I've seen two performances(I can't think of when the second performance was) when Slash keeps playing, and Michael is trying to get him off stage, and I thought it was apart of the act. Then when it was the second one, Michael looked PISSED lol.

I think Slash was taking too long, and don't think it was part of the act because he did look angry. HE kept going and going, and you can see Michael trying to keep up the moment with "HEeeeeeeeeeeehoooo!" and "aaaoooooowww!!" sounds.:lol Running around the stage. I don't think he told him anything though since they barely perform together. lol Basically, it wasn't planned but of course the show must go on? Destiny's child would know all about that. :icrackingup

HeavenSent

HE kept going and going, and you can see Michael trying to keep up the moment with "HEeeeeeeeeeeehoooo!" and "aaaoooooowww!!" sounds. Running around the stage.

:lol

You know what? I never even noticed that.

Saphster

ajkinkycuffs;188534 said:
oh god, thank you for posting LOL...

LOL! I LOVED the look on Beyonce's face like "Bitch you better get up!" :icrackingup and then she's dancing all happily, and merrily! Lmao and Kelly paused for a good second before she continued dancing.

Black Loafers

Yeah I also think it's a setup. Michael is just acting his anger...:)

And poor Michelle to fall...I would be sooo embarrased! :icrackingup