So...

Saphster

LOL I love these random, troubled seeking advice, romance related, vent related topics!

I kept coming back like 2 times every other day trying to see if MJEOL was up! I was like ''crap man...I miss my girls! and my guys too.'' And of course I've been thinking of Michael every day. And listening to his music like crazy. These past months I've learned to appreciate ALL of his music, even songs I never really liked, so much more now. I'll pay attention to the smallest details and thank Michael constantly for being so kind and making amazing music. I never appreciated his work and dedication as much as I should have. I never gave him enough credit.

MJfan01'

One good thing is that I got to meet my god son. I am going absolutely crazy at school. I hate how professors friggen schedule all papers, projects, and presenations all at the same friggen time. I can't even go home for Easter because of it. I friggen dispise business stats, it's another language to me. I got a B on the 2nd test which is great and all but at my school it's a 3 part course. I have one more course of this crazy crap. . :( UHHHH I just want to slash their tires and bitch slapped them all.

R e a f u

[quote name="MJfan01'"]
One good thing is that I got to meet my god son. I am going absolutely crazy at school. I hate how professors friggen schedule all papers, projects, and presenations all at the same friggen time. I can't even go home for Easter because of it. I friggen dispise business stats, it's another language to me. I got a B on the 2nd test which is great and all but at my school it's a 3 part course. I have one more course of this crazy crap. . :( UHHHH I just want to slash their tires and bitch slapped them all.
[/quote]

Congrats on meeting your Godson and boo to the projects...it's like the professors have no concept of time :/!

Saphster

[quote name="MJfan01'"]
[/quote]

LOL! Wow...what are you studying?

Surprisingly I'm doing good in school. Got A's in all of my classes. Not trying to brag or anything but I've never gotten such great grades before! lol I'm trying to stay focused. Michael died in June and when I went back to school in August for the fall semester I dropped all my classes but one and got a low C as a final grade and was pretty much am on academic probation now because of it. Dealing with his death...I was not ready to go back to school. I was still a walking zombie.

MJfan01'

[quote name="Saphster"]

Surprisingly I'm doing good in school. Got A's in all of my classes. Not trying to brag or anything but I've never gotten such great grades before! lol I'm trying to stay focused. Michael died in June and when I went back to school in August for the fall semester I dropped all my classes but one and got a low C as a final grade and was pretty much am on academic probation now because of it. Dealing with his death...I was not ready to go back to school. I was still a walking zombie.
[/quote]
I'm majoring in business managment, my classes are kicking my butt. Brag away, you have earned the right. Sorry to hear about your previous academic probation. Michael's death affected everyone in different ways. I just let it out during his memorial service.

R e a f u

[quote name="Saphster"]

[/quote]

It's great to hear you're doing so well in school :D

R e a f u

Might as well say what I've been up to...

I've told maybe one or two people about this, but I'm trying to sell my anime artwork at a certain convention that's held here in Toronto.  A week and a half ago I was entered into a lottery for a table in the convention's artist alley where amatures sell their work.  About 200 people applied and the convention only has room for 101 people this year.  When I didn't hear from anyone the last day people had to register and enter in the lottery I panicked. Turns out, the following week I learned I was placed on a waiting list of about 20 people in case anyone drops out.  I just barely made it(I think I'm the 18th person on the list) so I'm pretty happy.  I honestly can't see any of the people who have a table dropping out easily so I'm trying to prepare for Anime North 2011 :cool:...especially since I didn't get as much time to draw decent stuff with me being really sick for the past 6 months.  And a couple days ago I tried printing out one of the completed images I want to sell :eek:!

oldschoolfan

I personally thought the world was going to end while the site was down again, but I did manage to keep myself sane by researching dog food companies for a few days (yes I know, but I finished studying Companion Animal Services last year and decided to take at least a year off, but I'm going insane so I had to study something).

I've also got into this phase where I want to see and speak to absolutely nobody, I haven't answered my phone or been on Facebook for nearly 2 weeks. I've rather enjoyed it actually, not that people seem to have noticed or cared, but that's the reason I don't want anything to do with them anyway! I'm moving on from half-friends and people who are more than happy to come running to me to help them but not even sparing a passing glance when I'm feeling down.
It's really great, I don't have to worry about trying to please people, I'm only thinking of myself now and I can move on with my life..

Saphster

[quote name="R e a f u"]
Might as well say what I've been up to...

I've told maybe one or two people about this, but I'm trying to sell my anime artwork at a certain convention that's held here in Toronto.  A week and a half ago I was entered into a lottery for a table in the convention's artist alley where amatures sell their work.  About 200 people applied and the convention only has room for 101 people this year.  When I didn't hear from anyone the last day people had to register and enter in the lottery I panicked. Turns out, the following week I learned I was placed on a waiting list of about 20 people in case anyone drops out.  I just barely made it(I think I'm the 18th person on the list) so I'm pretty happy.  I honestly can't see any of the people who have a table dropping out easily so I'm trying to prepare for Anime North 2011 :cool:...especially since I didn't get as much time to draw decent stuff with me being really sick for the past 6 months.  And a couple days ago I tried printing out one of the completed images I want to sell :eek:!

Good luck! I hope you sell all your artwork. I should do the same...but I'm too lazy. :p

[/quote]

Saphster

These past few days I've been reading up on budgie's. I really want to get one. I want to learn more about them first before I go out and buy one. I have a bowl, some toys. Now I need to get a cage and some foods. It's much more than what I thought. How to care for them I mean.

oldschoolfan

[quote name="Saphster"]
These past few days I've been reading up on budgie's. I really want to get one. I want to learn more about them first before I go out and buy one. I have a bowl, some toys. Now I need to get a cage and some foods. It's much more than what I thought. How to care for them I mean.
[/quote]

Haha when you said bowl I was thinking 'uuuh Betty, they go in a cage...', I probably should have read everything you said first!
But anyway, seeing as I just finished studying critters, and a budgie is a critter, perhaps I can help with some advice (after all, 'tis what I'm qualified to do!). I can give you some links to some information on budgies if you want.

Saphster

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
Haha when you said bowl I was thinking 'uuuh Betty, they go in a cage...', I probably should have read everything you said first! But anyway, seeing as I just finished studying critters, and a budgie is a critter, perhaps I can help with some advice (after all, 'tis what I'm qualified to do!). I can give you some links to some information on budgies if you want.[/quote]

LOL Yeah I need a cage. I want to make sure if will be large enough. I don't want to put it in a small cage. I've read that can cause some of them to become depressed. They're just so darn expensive tho. :/

But I am willing to invest! I want some sort of companion other than the dogs. Actually they're not really mine...I just feed them and take em to the vet and will give them affection and such but they're mine to the point that I can take them with me if I move. I want something I can call my own and form a close bond with.

I did want this small green parrot. But it was bought by another person. I was very upset....but I am sure a budgie will be just fine for me! Just got to make sure it will be a young one. Preferably a male.

I've gone to this site which has a lot of info http://www.budgieplace.com/
But if you find anyone more please post them or pm them to me. I need all the info I can get.

R e a f u

[quote name="Saphster"]

[/quote]

Thank you very much  :cool:!  Don't be lazy XD!  Though I have to admit it does take a lot of work, I'm actually redrawing and recolouring an image right now  :mad:!