Sodium Amytal

craze4mj

okay i was thinking about it...i kno a lot of people believe jordan was given sodium amytal and thats how the allegations happened...but i dont see it that way..
i mean i did until Geraldine hughes said she didnt believe it and i didnt understand why until i thought about it.

1) if he was given the drug...that would mean he still believes he was molested to this day...but mesereau said he had witnesses ready that said jordan admitted he was never molested

2) i'm pretty sure that a person who comes out with allegations after given a drug are usually not allowed to testify in court or they do but the jury is told to be highly skeptical of their testimony.....now remember evan chandler said he checked this inside and out that there was no way he'd lose....well say a criminal trial did happen and jordan never testified because of the drug controversy then no cross examination could happen so the jury is only left with the unchecked allegations......get what im saying? by saying jordan had the drug it would prevent him from having to testify and face cross examination so even tho no evidence was found to back up the allegations, the jury would still feel uncertain

i dont know i was just thinking about it