some fans and friends gave up to Michael

mjmsc

i was upset to see that some fans think just about the past and they don't dream of nothing in the future.it's like Michael is not here any more :( hello,he WON :D
and i don't see him stay home and just be a father.he will not feel complete.it's about his happiness,so i don't see him making a record tomorrow but music it's for sure a big part a part of him.and to say he will do music for fun just for him is selfish-and this year he did all this for us too(he knew he is not guilty and his kids adored him before the trial too,so why do it?if not for showing the world he deserves our love and support).
and Karen sounded so depressed.what if a friend doesn't live in the same country with you,you just move on with your life?i don't think so! :nonono:
so we got to be patient but be excited for the superb ideas Michael will share with us in the future :applehead Don't you think so?

MJJ_Lover

Heyya mjmsc :)
I'm just tried to understand your message :)... Are you saying that we should look towards the future, with hope for Michael?
>< I just don't want to respond unless I understand.

mjmsc

yes.that we should think to the nice music and other projects Michael will do in the future.You know he promised at the start of this year that "THIS IS JUST THE BEGGINING!"
i'm really happy that he won and i just wait to see what he prepares for us next:)))he allways gives more than we ever expected!That's maybe why someone up there loves him that much!

flygirl

Originally posted by mjmsc@Dec 30 2005, 03:15 PM
yes.that we should think to the nice music and other projects Michael will do in the future.You know he promised at the start of this year that "THIS IS JUST THE BEGGINING!"
i'm really happy that he won and i just wait to see what he prepares for us next:)))he allways gives more than we ever expected!That's maybe why someone up there loves him that much!
Yeah,i agree with you!1

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Yeah i agree,we should all look towards the future now :) Yes it must of been difficult for Karen,because i'm sure Michael means alot to her.

minnie michael

i know what you mean, you wanna pick up fans spirit and keep our faith in Michael's new career..yes we do..just let those ignorant people out ..and MIke is Mike..he is legend, he has done all kinds of wonderful things, but to him, that's totally NOT enough..MIke did tell us in that interview last year..( sorry i forget that supportive interviewer's name..sorry :helpme ), he told us he hasnot felt tried of singing, and never lost his passion in music..he also called MJNI and told us he is writing music for us..dont let those positive truth leave out of our mind..just keep in faith , and believe Michael is NOT that kind of artist release an album every year..he need time to create, to make it perfect..give him time..we love him.. :applehead