Some key points I thought of

Warrior

I was sitting down reading the case and I wondered about some things...you guys probably have discussed this already but I thought I would just see what your responses are...

1. Money was demanded from MJ but he refused and this was not really brought up in court but dismissed as hearsay BUT if that part was dismissed then so should the case as it is also hearsay. They say a verbal contract is as good as any other but there was no contract on this so things were thrown at one side...This is Michaels word against the child and the parents and so as far as I can see it is hearsay.
Fingerprints etc would be found all over the house as it is his house and he would go to all rooms.
2. Clothes in his daughters room...what does that prove?
His maid is not good at cleaning up?...OR maybe the boy went to change in there when his daughter was not there and just rushed into any room before going out somewhere.
3. The gag order...That goes against the American Constitution or the Decleration of Independance where every Man has a right of free speech and also is a Free Man.
If that was the case then MJ should never have got that gag order.
It just proves that he is being persecuted and being found guilty before a trial.

The prosecution were allowed to say as they wished but not the defense they were tied to a gag order now that again is unfair.

Views please......

It seems that the everything that could be done to bring MJ down was done but know what all this is BS and crap.

Tiger Lilly

2. Clothes in his daughters room...what does that prove?
His maid is not good at cleaning up?...OR maybe the boy went to change in there when his daughter was not there and just rushed into any room before going out somewhere.
Someone on MJJF said the underwear discribed (which was hearsay as well) were miles too small to be G-boy's. They were most probably Prince's. The woman who said this knew because her son wears the same brand and size as what was being described. I highly doubt they'd be G-boy's. Why would Michael keep a pair of boy's underwear (who's not in his family) in his daughter's room about a year after the alleged "molestation" happened and G-boy and family were long gone? I think Sneddon just took them for the controversy because it's gonna be twisted if leaked by someone in that GJ testomony if there's a gag order.

The prosecution were allowed to say as they wished but not the defense they were tied to a gag order now that again is unfair.
Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't both sides tied under the gag order? It's just that Sneddon likes to do leaks.

1. Money was demanded from MJ but he refused and this was not really brought up in court but dismissed as hearsay BUT if that part was dismissed then so should the case as it is also hearsay. They say a verbal contract is as good as any other but there was no contract on this so things were thrown at one side...This is Michaels word against the child and the parents and so as far as I can see it is hearsay.
I never heard it was dismissed as hearsay... When was this, Yogi?

Annieruok7

What majes me suspicious is the no family members in court bullshit? Not even his mom and dad? What the **** is that all about?

Hell, even Jeffrey dahmer was allowed to have hisparents in court!!!!

Its like they wanna break him down totally! Guess he walked in too confident huh?
**** em Mike, your gonna own Santa Barbara by the time this is over...
Annie

Warrior

Gemz...from what I understood that the demands were brought up in court but cus there was no proof as it was all verbal there was no evidence so it got dismissed...I used the word hearsay cus it is the way it would have been described...lol..sorry I did law as well so I tend to use the lawish words at times...but it is true the demands were never really discussed in court.

Secondly if the gag order was on both sides and leaks were done by Sneddon then he should be prosecuted for contempt of court and thrown out of the case.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Warrior
Gemz...from what I understood that the demands were brought up in court but cus there was no proof as it was all verbal there was no evidence so it got dismissed...I used the word hearsay cus it is the way it would have been described...lol..sorry I did law as well so I tend to use the lawish words at times...but it is true the demands were never really discussed in court.
How did I miss that? Do you remember a few months ago when Mez got G-mama on the stand when the Miller raid was discussed? He dropped a bombshell about G-mama hiring serveral lawyers before even meeting Michael to try and get some kind of financial agreement with him. Then Melville stepped in and said it wasn't relevant to the argument at the time (which was fair). I can see her little money demand will be brought in somewhere along the lines, esp cos Mez obviously has proof she hired these lawyers.

Secondly if the gag order was on both sides and leaks were done by Sneddon then he should be prosecuted for contempt of court and thrown out of the case.
I completely and utterly agree. But Melville's the judge. Golfing buddies, remember? ***roll eyes*** But Sneddon did a telling off.

Warrior

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
How did I miss that? Do you remember a few months ago when Mez got G-mama on the stand when the Miller raid was discussed? He dropped a bombshell about G-mama hiring serveral lawyers before even meeting Michael to try and get some kind of financial agreement with him. Then Melville stepped in and said it wasn't relevant to the argument at the time (which was fair). I can see her little money demand will be brought in somewhere along the lines, esp cos Mez obviously has proof she hired these lawyers.

Yes I do...but will Melville admit to knowing about that?
Mez cannot be a witness and a Judge so he cannot be brought into the stand to testify for this there fore it will not be able to be brought up unless there are transcripts and then Mez would have to step down as Judge....LOL..Now that could be a good thing.

And a telling off?
Hell he should have been brought up on charges for contempt of court and defiling court orders.

hot4uMichael

you've got a very reasonable thought on this case, i've wondered alot on how this will end. It sounds surely like a defiant leak for the prostecutors...

I cannot wait for the whole trial to be over!

classicaldj

How do you know that Melville and Sneddon are golfing buddies?

And if they are shouldn't Melville recuse himself from the case because of a conflict of interest?

Larry King had an excellent discussion last night. He insisted on a fair discussion and that they not already have guilty/innocent opinion.

He stomped on Nancy Grace....and DD had to eat crow.....it was great.

Here is a link to the transcript.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/050.../31/lkl.01.html

Warrior

Originally posted by classicaldj1

To answer that one it has been stated quite a few times they are golfing buddies and is public knowledge.

And if they are shouldn't Melville recuse himself from the case because of a conflict of interest?

It's been tried classicaldj1 but for some reason the case was allowed to be tried by both Sneddon and Melville although one of them should really be out of the case.

you've got a very reasonable thought on this case, i've wondered alot on how this will end. It sounds surely like a defiant leak for the prostecutors...

Thanks Cindy,,,from what I have been reading this is going to be a long drawn out case if Sneddon and Melville have their way

privacy

As Yogesh already pointed out.. it's public knowledge they're buddies. Melville wants to be in this case.. a conflict of interest doesn't bother him in the slightest.

dangerous

After take 2 was filmed, Janets boyfriend demanded compensation for their appearance in the videos. He said during the pretrial hearing something like "your gonna make all this money from this video and what is the family getting?" so MJs ppl said they would pay for a house and college, but they turned it down. Then they tried to get money from a UK tabloid, but were turned down because they wanted like 15,000.

All that was said during the evidentiarty hearings involving the miller raid. So it wasnt hearsay. Is that what your talking about?