Someone closed MY 1sT EVER THREAD!!!!! SO I AM ENNOYED

Status
Not open for further replies.
u let ppl speak bout strange sexual fantasys yet wen i wana start a thread bout how i feel bout MJ an the injustice which has occureed 2 him then u have a strange way of moderating. ur rubish at it.
go :magicstic urself

privacy

Also, if you think disrespecting moderators or admins isn't wrong, then maybe you do need to find a different board to chat at.

privacy

Well that's called insulting. No-one else here seems to have a problem with how this board is run.

Seriously, if you don't like it, go to a different board. There are plenty.

choccyclaire

can you not speak proper english that everyone can understand instead of using all this slang then mayb people will give you the benefit of the doubt if they can read what ur saying??

HeavenSent

Originally posted by helsbysezhi2charley
(an btw i have several email addys so if ya do block me den i dnt realy care. ill b bk)

Yeah, you go on ahead and try it. You must have no life.

While you're busy trying to f*ck around w/people, you know you could have easily solved your "dilemma" by private message. Now everyone knows how ignorant you are. By default you agreed to this forums's terms and conditions when you joined, and part of it is accepting that your posts/threads could be deleted at the admin's or mod's discretion. And yet you don't give a f*ck, and already you got people ready to report you to the admin.

Oh well.

Badine

Hahahahaha! Your such an asshat! MJEOL has the best moderators in the world. Believe me I would know because I have been on MJEOL for over three years.

And cursing out mods is a very stupid idea. Believe me, if you dont shut your trap the admin will make sure that you never come back here.

Remember, Jesus hates you and your mama dresses you funny :D

helsbysezhi2charley,

you should just shut your gob, before, you get your skinny ass into trouble with dangerous or HeavenSent...and just because you're new here, doesn't mean you treat people badly.

and stop using that magic stick smilie, people will think your gay!! thats for girls to use only.

:magicstic (JUST FOR GIRLS, NOT BOYS)

Status
Not open for further replies.