Something most magical happened!!!

Kanya

Hello to you all! I wish to share with you something most eerie and enhancing that has happened a few minutes after my having opened the window last night to talk to God!...This is not any writing I have conceived, but a TRUTH that may lift all of your hopes, or at least some of them that were put to sleep or have died.

I felt the necessitous urge and most burning desire to tell you all something like this, which HAS GOT SO MUCH TO DO WITH THE FUTURE OF MICHAEL, THE FUTURE OF HUMANKIND AS A WHOLE!!!

Please...it may take a while to read, but it not a vision that I had, nor was it any dream, nor any piece of writing or a film that I saw, it is not from any article collected, but one SHEEREST REALITY is!!! Which is why I had to devote a separate thread for it, for such a happening is, at least to me, UNIQUE.

Firstly: I have opened my dormitory window...and then something most frightening my ears witnessed!...A few party people from an opposite block of flats, at a late 2:10 were listening to the "Are you nuts?" volume "The Beautiful People" of Marylin Manson!..."Oh, my God", I thought, "So much for my talking to God in deaf peace..."...I felt disturbed by such noise in the core of night, so I whispered at them to hush, as though they would ever hear my whispering to them...

But, oh, Dearest God!...They eventually did hush, their music too, and after puffing some cigarettes to ashes, they switched the lights off and turned in...

So I finally managed to speak to Lord...And I swear that it is true!...Last night, as I was talking to God and the stars, as I often would, I asked Him to give me a sign of His goodness, as more than once has...I was praying that He showed me His divine signs once more, so that I can be certain that the world shall be a better place for every one, for America, for my own country that was beggared by terrible recurrent inundations, for Michael and his family, for his song to be successful and lighten those humans' helpless grief...Goodness in everything...

I swear that I asked Him that, to give a sign at least......and, all of a sudden, upon that infinity of a night sky, I saw a WHITE BIRD flying so peacefully, so appeasingly, so patiently and gracefully and beautifully!....I thought it incredibly eerie to see a bird flying high in the sky at night...especially for its so not nocturnal appearance...I have not seen anything like that before...A bird....a white bird at night...Like a saving light in the middle of a deepest, deafest darkness...I mean I did see little black birds flying close to the earth, but a white bird high in the sky...NEVER in my life!

...I began weeping my heart and soul and being out....and I asked our God (I swear I speak the truth...as I always do): "Is this Peace?" .... ...and that immediate following instant a star fell!!!...My soul and voive spilt Joy and Happinesss...I just knew that the falling star ensuing the flying white bird was God's affirmative answer to my fervent prayers and to my inquiry to Him...

God has answered to me that the white bird was Peace!!!...And after several minutes....there appeared and fell another star in the same place as the first one appeared and disapeared!...Because I asked Lord for miracles, God gave them to me...The white bird and that falling light assured me that IN THE END, EVERYTHING WILL BE NOTHING BUT FINE: for the whole world!...

My heart urged me to write the MIRACULOUS TRUTH that has happened to me last night....and MIRACLES do exist all right!...It will be fine for every one, big or small in the end, for Michael, the only brother Lord wanted to give me...YOU NEVER CEASE PRAYING AND BELIEVING IN MIRACLES EITHER!

Everything that I have written is true.....And I just have had need to write this miracle to you all, so that each of us should know that LIE, DECEIT, UGLY or UNBEARABLE cannot win in the near end or in the long end!...IT IS TRUTH, BEAUTY, GOODNESS AND THE LIKE that will prevail...And God has shown that to me last night in my country...I was not seeing things last night or any other night...

Michael will be fine...The world will be fine...No matter what...

I hope that this thread is not bothersome or factitious to any one...I simply needed to make you feel at least a slightest portion of the blessing I have cried upon last night...I am aware that some of you may not believe me and still suspect that it is a lie this that I am saying, or that I am mad, yet I am taking my chances...

Thank you for reading...I always feel that I am soaring when giving vent to everything bad or good by means of sharing my thoughts and truths...If God were not Here to listen to me most of all...I do not even think that I would be writing of such miracles...

KEEP THE FAITH ALIVE,

Kanya.

LoveMeIfYouDare

u noe,they say that everyone of us is represented by a star.n when 1 star falls,it means that 1 person has passed away.well,im juz saying what i heard n i have no idea how true is that. (im saying this coz ur talking about falling stars)

but about what u saw,mayb its true that its God's sign n i certainly hope there are no more disasters around.

Kanya

Yes...I too have been told that when a star is falling, a human is falling into another life...But I also heard that if you, the life-bearer, see them yourself is one good sign for the seer, foreseeing positive happenings...To me, they are answers, most importantly and primarily, for each time that I ask Lord for a sign, He descends a star or two or three...

Thank you for reading...

cecilia

Originally posted by Kanya
Hello to you all! I wish to share with you something most eerie and enhancing that has happened a few minutes after my having opened the window last night to talk to God!...This is not any writing I have conceived, but a TRUTH that may lift all of your hopes, or at least some of them that were put to sleep or have died.

I felt the necessitous urge and most burning desire to tell you all something like this, which HAS GOT SO MUCH TO DO WITH THE FUTURE OF MICHAEL, THE FUTURE OF HUMANKIND AS A WHOLE!!!

Please...it may take a while to read, but it not a vision that I had, nor was it any dream, nor any piece of writing or a film that I saw, it is not from any article collected, but one SHEEREST REALITY is!!! Which is why I had to devote a separate thread for it, for such a happening is, at least to me, UNIQUE.

Firstly: I have opened my dormitory window...and then something most frightening my ears witnessed!...A few party people from an opposite block of flats, at a late 2:10 were listening to the "Are you nuts?" volume "The Beautiful People" of Marylin Manson!..."Oh, my God", I thought, "So much for my talking to God in deaf peace..."...I felt disturbed by such noise in the core of night, so I whispered at them to hush, as though they would ever hear my whispering to them...

But, oh, Dearest God!...They eventually did hush, their music too, and after puffing some cigarettes to ashes, they switched the lights off and turned in...

So I finally managed to speak to Lord...And I swear that it is true!...Last night, as I was talking to God and the stars, as I often would, I asked Him to give me a sign of His goodness, as more than once has...I was praying that He showed me His divine signs once more, so that I can be certain that the world shall be a better place for every one, for America, for my own country that was beggared by terrible recurrent inundations, for Michael and his family, for his song to be successful and lighten those humans' helpless grief...Goodness in everything...

I swear that I asked Him that, to give a sign at least......and, all of a sudden, upon that infinity of a night sky, I saw a WHITE BIRD flying so peacefully, so appeasingly, so patiently and gracefully and beautifully!....I thought it incredibly eerie to see a bird flying high in the sky at night...especially for its so not nocturnal appearance...I have not seen anything like that before...A bird....a white bird at night...Like a saving light in the middle of a deepest, deafest darkness...I mean I did see little black birds flying close to the earth, but a white bird high in the sky...NEVER in my life!

...I began weeping my heart and soul and being out....and I asked our God (I swear I speak the truth...as I always do): "Is this Peace?" .... ...and that immediate following instant a star fell!!!...My soul and voive spilt Joy and Happinesss...I just knew that the falling star ensuing the flying white bird was God's affirmative answer to my fervent prayers and to my inquiry to Him...

God has answered to me that the white bird was Peace!!!...And after several minutes....there appeared and fell another star in the same place as the first one appeared and disapeared!...Because I asked Lord for miracles, God gave them to me...The white bird and that falling light assured me that IN THE END, EVERYTHING WILL BE NOTHING BUT FINE: for the whole world!...

My heart urged me to write the MIRACULOUS TRUTH that has happened to me last night....and MIRACLES do exist all right!...It will be fine for every one, big or small in the end, for Michael, the only brother Lord wanted to give me...YOU NEVER CEASE PRAYING AND BELIEVING IN MIRACLES EITHER!

Everything that I have written is true.....And I just have had need to write this miracle to you all, so that each of us should know that LIE, DECEIT, UGLY or UNBEARABLE cannot win in the near end or in the long end!...IT IS TRUTH, BEAUTY, GOODNESS AND THE LIKE that will prevail...And God has shown that to me last night in my country...I was not seeing things last night or any other night...

Michael will be fine...The world will be fine...No matter what...

I hope that this thread is not bothersome or factitious to any one...I simply needed to make you feel at least a slightest portion of the blessing I have cried upon last night...I am aware that some of you may not believe me and still suspect that it is a lie this that I am saying, or that I am mad, yet I am taking my chances...

Thank you for reading...I always feel that I am soaring when giving vent to everything bad or good by means of sharing my thoughts and truths...If God were not Here to listen to me most of all...I do not even think that I would be writing of such miracles...

KEEP THE FAITH ALIVE,

Kanya.

I trully believe you. Your words are beautiful, gratious and humble, you've made me almost cry. The devine beauty appears to those pure at heart. Indeed, in the end everything will be all right....

I have lived a few spiritual experiences, too, but is hard to speak about them, it's almost imposible for me to describe the feeling.

Towards the end of Michael's process I was almost sick with pain and desperation, but I've never give up on praying... It was a week before the verdict when, after praying I received a great peace and love in my heart. I gave up myself to God's will, I was telling him that I will accept His will, no matter what. I was overwhelmed by peace and hope, and I suddenly knew that everything will be all right with Michael. At the surface I was still troubled, but deep, deep inside the peace was overwhelming..., the peace was with me night and day for days. And I also felt that Michael has a mission to accomplish to this Earth, and all his sufferings were helping him to evoluate.

I just know that in the end everything will be all right, and even if we are surrounded by pain and death the light of God is pervaiding all. The univers is eternal and so are we. We are not alone, that's for sure :)

Kanya

Thank you, Cecilia...I have onlywritten each single letter that I have written with Truth...And your words are so enchanting to read as well...

Thank you for believing in what I have begun to experience almost on a nightly basis...

I am from Romania also...Bucharest...faculty student... :) :) :) :note: :wilted_ro

Shannon

You know what, Kanya, the night before Michael released his statement about his new single, I had a really strong feeling. An undescibeable sense regarding the tragedy in New Orleans. Lately I've had really trouble sleeping, and all the sudden I felt this wierd feeling, which caused me to pray.
Since I am working on this project about Nobel Peace Prize and therefore gone through a lot of information about Michael's charity work, I knew that he could help. And because of that, I began to pray. Prayed that He would help Michael to show the whole world what his heart is made of, once again.
I'm not very religious, but ever since I became a Michael Jackson fan, I have got a strange sort of faith and believing in God. And now see what happened yesterday...

I believe more and more that there really is something more than we know of out there - and I truly believe that if God really is with us, He is on Michael's side.

Kanya

Yes, Shannon...God IS indeed with us and on Michael's side and He shall always protect and help a wounded heart to heal and be free to wing and become one with God's, the same way mine joined the Lord's last night and on every single cloudy or sunny, auspicious day...Were I not talk to God...there would be no one left for me to talk and pray to, and I would lay down and die...

You say that you may not be very religious, but I tell you a fact: your letters hum that you are sensitive and mild, and such qualities form a private avatar gusting straight from religion...I sense that...

Shannon

Yes, Shannon...God IS indeed with us and on Michael's side and He shall always protect and help a wounded heart to heal and be free to wing and become one with God's, the same way mine joined the Lord's last night and on every single cloudy or sunny, auspicious day...Were I not talk to God...there would be no one left for me to talk and pray to, and I would lay down and die...

You say that you may not be very religious, but I tell you a fact: your letters hum that you are sensitive and mild, and such qualities form a private avatar gusting straight from religion...I sense that...
Kanya, how do you see that? Cause, you're so right. Sometimes it feels like we are very alike. And sometime, like now, its like you see right through me...

Kanya

Oh, my goodness!...I don't know what to reply on this one....

Or I do: when I read what a person writes, I read that person too...I do see through you...Veronica...is not that your real name?/ (actually I have learned about it while welcoming Eddie)...

But yes...I love to read people like that, or by a touch or by a glance...Something like that always moves me...and I adore being moved...and if you also tell me that you are fair-haired, or with the hair of a brighter hue...than that means that I...I am not certain what that would mean...

Shannon

Oh, my goodness!...I don't know what to reply on this one....

Or I do: when I read what a person writes, I read that person too...I do see through you...Veronica...is not that your real name?/ (actually I have learned about it while welcoming Eddie)...

But yes...I love to read people like that, or by a touch or by a glance...Something like that always moves me...and I adore being moved...and if you also tell me that you are fair-haired, or with the hair of a brighter hue...than that means that I...I am not certain what that would mean...
I didn't completely understand the last thing you said, but I think I got the rest. I'm actually quite agree with you, you can read a lot out of what a person writes. Not just the words you use, but how you write them as well.

Yes, my name is Veronica - and I'm a writer. Or should I say poet... I love being creative in any sort of way. :)

Kanya

Okay....I would first like to apologise for going a bit off topic...

Veronica, I was talking of your hair colour and I like to believe that it is fair, as in "blonde", or of a lighter colour...I sense that..But I cannot put my finger on quite that well...

Thank you for your acknowledgements on my behalf...You are sweet...I too am a writer, a poet, a maxim and reflections writer, a bit of a drawer and a singer since the age of two between the four walls of my home, for I am excessively timid...etc...and a faculty student....

I would love to continue to write, but the members...I wish not to upset them by off-topic messages, okay? We will be 'erased'!...

I am glad that we have things in common...Talk to you soon and thank you again!...

I feel soooo tired as we speak...But I have to bid "good-night" to The Lord first...and to Veronica, and you all! Nighty-night!...

P.S: Oh, please, God, don't make me an Internet addict!...