Sony helping Michael - LOL

Tess

I was over on the mjno board and read the post "Sony offers to help Michael" (I can't log on there so I'm posting here) My reaction ROTFLMAO. So what's with Fox news and Michael anyway, some sort of weird obsession going on there, and what's their link to Sony. So, what happens when you go around telling the world that someone is a bad financial risk and why would you do that. What's with the scare tactics. When Sony merged their music catalog with Michael's I'm sure (educated guess) their long term goal was to eventually own the entire catalog. Now they have found out that Michael has some debt their obvious tactic is to try to force him into selling his half of the catalog by using the media to bad mouth him as a financial risk and so limit his financing/refinancing options. Even Paul McCarthy got in on the act at one point. Remember he said it's just a waiting game and eventually the catalog would revert to him. More scare tactics? I think they smell blood in the water but is it a scrape or something more fatal. I think they're betting it's something more fatal. The lawsuit filed by that financing company was interesting and unusual. More attempts to put the pressure on him? There is a lot of money involved and people are playing dirty. There are no coincidences. Everything in the press is done with a motive to sway the reader to come to a conclusion. Why is that conclusion so important to them. What is there to be gained by everyone involved. Michael is up against a lot of powerful people I'm praying God continues to be on his side.

I still have to laugh at the notion of Sony offering to help. Ah the clever people and the games they play.

So, what does everyone think is going on. I know it's none of our business but they've certainly making it into a public fight with their ongoing campaign, that's for sure.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
If it's coming through the media, you can bet it's no where near as tragic as they're making it seem. So I'm not worried. Mike's a big boy.

Tess

True. LOL, I don't give any credance to anything those people come up with. They have their own motives and agendas and what can you do but laugh sometimes.