Space Channel 5 part 2

Pirate.

I know there's a lot of really heavy stuff going on about Michael. SO! I thought maybe it would be appropriate to bring up something more lighthearted...

Does anybody remember Space Channel 5? It was a music/rhythm game for Dreamcast, and Michael was in the 2nd one. He played Space Michael (lol). I think the 2nd part was only released in Japan, but I found the game online (with English text/speech :D) so I thought I'd put it up here for people interested :p

http://www.dcisozone.com/downloads/821/Space-Channel-5-Part-2-(English-Speech).html

It's a .rar file so you'll need the appropriate program to unpack it. If you don't have anything, try 7zip which can be found here.

SpaceChannel5_Part2_Cover.p.jpg

(Michael's on the far left.)

It's a slow download but very worth it. Great music, good game and Michael's got some good lines lol.

EDIT: Ready 2 Rumble Boxing Round 2 (he's in a lot of sequels, huh?) can be found here:

http://www.brothersoft.com/games/ready-2-rumble-boxing-round-2-for-n64.html

As far as I can tell that's just a regular file, so once you download it just find the .exe file in the folder.

31606_Ready2RumbleRound2_fight.jpg

(This is him boxing himself bwahaha)

R e a f u

OH SNAP IT'S SPACE MICHAEL! I totally remember playing that on my dreamcast...I sucked at it but just to hear Mike I kept at it :D!

Pirate.

R e a f u;232148 said:
OH SNAP IT'S SPACE MICHAEL! I totally remember playing that on my dreamcast...I sucked at it but just to hear Mike I kept at it :D!

YAHARR! So it WAS released here. I might be hunting eBay for a Dreamcast later. YEY <3

R e a f u

Pirate.;232153 said:
YAHARR! So it WAS released here. I might be hunting eBay for a Dreamcast later. YEY <3

AND there's a ton of Youtube playthrough videos about both of the Space Channel games. Just search for "Space Michael" or "Space Channel 5 part 2" and you'll get something. And yes buy a dreamcast, I still have mine, along with my genesis/super nintendo/gameboy and game gear*gamer nerd*.