Statement from Karen Faye; Transcripts + Video

A

Anonymous

Statement by Karen Faye

I just want to make a statement regarding Diane Dimond´s public statement that I used make-up to make a bruise on Michael´s arm. This is totally untrue. I am very angry. I am legally pursuing an "on the air" retraction of her statement. I have first hand experience, that we are dealing with a pack of liars. I also want to thank all of you for giving Michael, his family, and his team all of your love and support. We must do everything we can to bring justice and fairness back into this world. Your show of support gives me hope that there are so many people in the world that DO have true hearts. We will pave the way to a better world, and Michael will help us do it!
Love,
Karen Faye

Source: KarenFaye/MJJForum

Diane said that? Wow. She's really really desprate.

Tiger Lilly

Wow.... good for Karen! I'm sooo glad she's pursuing this. Someone needs to shut that dirty hole in Diane's mouth. Thats so sweet of her to thank us too. Michael's so lucky to have such a loyal friend as her. :inlove

Thanks for posting Vicky! :thumbsup

QuietSoul

Statement by Karen Faye

I just want to make a statement regarding Diane Dimond´s public statement that I used make-up to make a bruise on Michael´s arm. This is totally untrue. I am very angry. I am legally pursuing an "on the air" retraction of her statement. I have first hand experience, that we are dealing with a pack of liars. I also want to thank all of you for giving Michael, his family, and his team all of your love and support. We must do everything we can to bring justice and fairness back into this world. Your show of support gives me hope that there are so many people in the world that DO have true hearts. We will pave the way to a better world, and Michael will help us do it!
Love,
Karen Faye

Source: KarenFaye/MJJForum
Oh, that is a lovely thing for Karen to say. Thank you.

I'm pleased she is not leaving this.

Diane Dimond is a desperate fool.

Tiger Lilly

"Turkle" (Karen) has posted again on MJJF:

Someone in this discussion did not think it was really me here. It is me. I do not usually make public statements, because I prefer to remain "behind" Michael...not seeking the spotlight. I am only now speaking out, because I have been publicly accused by Diane Dimond of something I did not do. Not only that, I am being USED to discredit Michael. This statement also infers that I am involved in a conspiracy. These people are so evil. They are experts on creating an illusion.

Tiger Lilly

And another:
..and for all those who are thanking me for standing behind Michael...it has been nothing but a pleasure as you can well imagine. I have always been so greatful for the opportunity to share a large part of Michael's life with him. Knowing such a magical person has been a true blessing that I never take for granted. Michael has been a great teacher for me throughout my life. Not only has he opened up the world for me, he has taught me the meaning of unconditional love and loyalty. He has introduced me to all of you. Having the gift of all of your love and support is something that is priceless. I have Michael to thank for this.
K
She's such a wonderful lady. :inlove Its sweet how she's defending him and herself and also taking the time to talk to and thank us.

MJPowerOfLove

Karen Faye - Keep The Faith *Hug*
We Will Win
We Are - Invincible Army. We are the Love. We Are the Power.

DD =
censored.gif

SpecialJanet25

God Bless Miss Karen Faye. She's is a wonderful, sweet, woman and I e-mail her twice. I glad she spoke up for herself like that. Diane Dimond needs to just her month up for once.

HeavenSent

Who saw Court TV? I wish I could have. Based on viewer reports, Catherine Crier read Karen's statement on the air. Funny how Faye exclusively posted her statment on MJJF. It was NOT to the media, ie. the broadcasters. But look who gets ahold of it.

:censored: lurkers from Court TV were obviously taking notes.

Anyway, Diane as usual, backpeddled her ass to make it seem as though she wasn't to blame for blabbing her lies. :censored:

minnie michael

Diane is totally loser, her shithole need to be sewed by a thread... :tickingti :tickingti

Karen is our favourite close friend, thanks her comment to defend Michael...i feel relieved Michael has a ture friend like her...xiix :console :console

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
:camera CrierLive: Dimond Denying Liability for Faye Story August 18 2004 Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2004/8/18
Description:

Air date: August 18 2004

Dimond lying her way out of a lawsuit
-she puts the blame for the Karen Faye story on the attorney general by saying she heard that was one of the allegations they wanted to check out.
-Crier reads from Faye's angry statement

my note: one thing it did do was force her to talk about the investigation in FULL by bringing out the fact that no one on Michael's side told the AG anything. So it was a one-sided investigation, which is something she neglected to report at first

Has BN posted the transcript yet? I haven't gone back through the thread yet. Anyway, here's what I transcribed:

This is what Dimond said on Court TV Crier Live show which aired August 18 2004 concerning the Faye issue:

CATHERINE CRIER:…Before we get to that, though Diane, you make people in this came mad wherever you go. Alright.

DIANE DIMOND: I seem to make people on both sides mad, don’t I Catherine?

CRIER: You do. We use to say in the judicial world when that was the case, you know you were doing something right. Ok. The makeup artist that we talked about yesterday, allegedly falsifying the bruise, that’s what we heard, apparently has made this statement. Karen Faye has said this:

“I wanna make a statement regarding Diane Dimond’s public statement that I used makeup to make a bruise on Michael’s arm. This is totally untrue. I am very angry. I am legally pursuing a ‘on the air’ retraction of her statement. I have first hand experience that we are all dealing with a pack of liars.”

Ok. We’re on air. What do you want to say to Karen?

DIMOND: Well, I haven’t heard that we needed to make a retraction, but I’ll tell ya exactly what we said yesterday. We didn’t say that Karen Faye put make up on his arm to make a bruise. We said that the attorney general’s people who were investigating Michael Jackson’s --the police brutality allegation were trying to find her to talk to her about that. They heard that she’d gone to a dinner party and bragged that she had put that makeup on her (sic) arm. But we also said yesterday Catherine, as you remember, we don’t think that the, uh, investigators ever got to talk to her. Very few people in the Jackson camp cooperated. Not even Michael Jackson would give a statement to the investigators.

CRIER: Alright. Now in terms of the attorney general’s report, what I got that it had been put out on the internet, didn’t reference the makeup being–whether makeup was put on his arm, or the bruise was real or the bruise wasn’t. They just found there was nothing to corroborate his claims. And as you said, nobody from the camp really was giving statements. So do we know whether the AG’s office…

DIMOND: But they were looking into that! They were looking into that allegation. But when people don’t cooperate and you can’t get it either way, you know, what are you gonna say?

CRIER: Ok, so the AG’s office made no determination in writing or public statement about whether or not they believe the bruise was real or not.

DIMOND: Correct. Correct.

4.85 MB video

And THIS is what she said in the ORIGINAL report which aired on Court TV on August 17 2004

:camera CrierLIve: Dimond Faye Comments+AG info August 17 2004

Version: .wmv
Submitted Date: 2004/8/18
Description:

Air date: August 17 2004

This is what Dimond said in the Court TV report which aired August 17 2004 concerning the Faye issue:

DIMOND [video report]: Court TV has learned exclusively much time was spent trying to find and question this woman: Karen Faye, Michael Jackson’s loyal, long-time make-up artist.

She’s seen here in a recent Fox special. According to confidential sources close to the investigation, informants told the AG’s office it was Faye who had actually applied make-up to create the bruise seen here on Jackson’s arm. And that it was all smoke and mirrors.

While that allegation is not addressed specifically by the AG’s office, their final conclusion is that there are no facts, no evidence to back-up Michael Jackson’s claim.

[end of video report]

She also said some more stuff about dates, info from a chiropractor (which we know to be false) and more:

CRIER: Alright. In this material that was releaed form the AG's office, I understand the arrest date was Nov 20, and his 1st medical treatment that he sought was from a chripractor on Dec 27th? That's over a month.

DIMOND: 27th. Yeah that was a long time ago. They did interview his chiropractor, we have learned, but the content of the interview, we just don't know.

6.45 MB video

MJisINVINCIBLE

Karen is a lovely person. I hope to meet her someday and just give her a huge hug! I'm so proud that she is taking action, she has every reason to! Diane is just getting deserpate. She has run out of shit to make up about Michael! :D WHOOP!
LoL, I hope she gets her ass sued in court.
BTW, why can't I dwnld the videos? When I enter my email and pswrd that I used to register on here, it says I'm not vaild to see the video... :2thinking