Statement from Karen Faye; Transcripts + Video

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
From Faye:

I just want thank all of my friends and everyone from the Forum. Just know there are so many lies and liars out there. You all know Michael and his heart. I can not give this any more energy. I am going for a walk in the sun....a walk in the light. Knowing that all of you are there, comforts my spirit, and talking to all of you over the years from my site has been an oasis in the desert for me. An arrow aimed at Michael's heart is also aimed at me....and all of you that love him. I just wanted everyone to know I did not do this, and even in Dimonds rebuttle of my statement she creates even more lies. ( I haven't even been to a party...LOL). I know my friends know the truth. My love to all of you......
Karen Faye

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
from Faye:

Here's another statement to another one of her many lies on the air. I WAS INVESTIGATED, by the California Bureau of Investigation. Steve Cochran has the entire interview on tape. They know exactly where to find me. They haven't been looking for me. If she has the information I gave, then she knows it is contrary to the report that was "leaked".
K

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
from Faye:

I have NEVER kept a written version of my memoires. I have often been asked this. I have always been extremely protective of Michael's life and privacy. I never wrote anything down, even in a personal diary, because I never wanted to run the risk of the writing to get into the wrong hands. I hold all the information in my mind and in my heart. Michael has approached me to do a book with photos of our work together along with personal stories that explain many things and clarify many of the lies. I had begun but I immediately stopped when all this started happening. I didn't want to have what I was working on be connected in anyway with the negativity that is going on right now. I will probably continue when we are past this.
But YES YES YES he has vitiligo!!!!!!!!!
K

minnie michael

poor Karen.. of course you didnot do that, :console that crazy Diane is a loser dont let her bad month get to you...and Michael..that crazy woman like to have dirty fancy about Michael , she is a totally crazy animal.. :tickingti i canot believe how hard and bad she is, even Michael was treated badly i feel so angry and worried inside, but those animals even said there was no hurt on Michael's arm..that's make me feel soo outraged... :tickingti :tickingti :tickingti
right now that criminal wanna pull Karen into the trouble.. :tickingti

donot be sad about that Karen, we are all here with you.. and GOD belss sweet-hearted people...you and Michael absolutely are GOD's favourite people... :console :console

minnie michael

Originally posted by whisper
from Faye:

I have NEVER kept a written version of my memoires. I have often been asked this. I have always been extremely protective of Michael's life and privacy. I never wrote anything down, even in a personal diary, because I never wanted to run the risk of the writing to get into the wrong hands. I hold all the information in my mind and in my heart. Michael has approached me to do a book with photos of our work together along with personal stories that explain many things and clarify many of the lies. I had begun but I immediately stopped when all this started happening. I didn't want to have what I was working on be connected in anyway with the negativity that is going on right now. I will probably continue when we are past this.
But YES YES YES he has vitiligo!!!!!!!!!

K

i can see how much Karen love Michael through what she say.. those words make my eyes watered..Karen is sooso sweet to Michael, even she consider us to be her friends..i can see why Karen is Michael's best friend, becaue they are all sosoo sweet and caring... :console

its so bad that Karen's book has to stop.. i am looking forward to reading her book..and look at the way she explain Michael's skin problem..i am crying..saddddd...

SpecialJanet25

The power of love is what Karen Faye is. Like she said, there a bunch of liars out there and evil is what led this. God Bless Karen.

" I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become reality. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word." Martin Luther King

HeavenSent

from Faye:

Here's another statement to another one of her many lies on the air. I WAS INVESTIGATED, by the California Bureau of Investigation. Steve Cochran has the entire interview on tape. They know exactly where to find me. They haven't been looking for me. If she has the information I gave, then she knows it is contrary to the report that was "leaked".
K

Ooooooo :cryptic

Damn Diane. What will it take to keep your trap shut??? I mean tell me, what will it take?

Cristine87

I really wish Diane would just shut the **** up & stop digging a whole for herself 'cause it's gonna come back to bite her on the ass!

Tiger Lilly

Kinda O/T but....

diane_dimond.gif

:D

mello1

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
why would michael falsely accuse someone when he knows how unfair it is to be falsely accused cuz thats whats happening to him!

Not Michael. Diane Dimond. She's talking about the reporter.

mello1

[font=Arial Narrow[/i]
18 AUG 04:[/FONT'>
DIMOND: Well, I haven’t heard that we needed to make a retraction, but I’ll tell ya exactly what we said yesterday. We didn’t say that Karen Faye put make up on his arm to make a bruise --the police brutality allegation were trying to find her to talk to her about that. They heard that she’d gone to a dinner party and bragged that she had put that makeup on her (sic) arm. But we also said yesterday Catherine, as you remember, we don’t think that the, uh, investigators ever got to talk to her. Very few people in the Jackson camp cooperated. Not even Michael Jackson would give a statement to the investigators.

18 AUG 04
DIMOND [video report]:
She’s seen here in a recent Fox special. According to confidential sources close to the investigation, informants told the AG’s office it was Faye who had actually applied make-up to create the bruise seen here on Jackson’s arm. And that it was all smoke and mirrors.

Good job Whisper. What a total pathological liar and slickster Diane Dimond is. And you are right: she is putting this back on the AG's office so she can say, "Well, that's what my sources at the AG told me!". Nevermind that this whole story about the SB police being cleared is based on an unconfirmed leak in the first place. Nevermind that this story was picked up by other news outlets without confirmation.

Nevermind that Diane Dimond was reporting heresay information on a subject that's under a gag order. She is nothing more than pure tabloid trash and agent working towards the railroading of Michael Jackson.

MJforever

omg i can't stand that bitch. why would they want to fake a bruise on Michael's arm. isn't this like that time ppl claimed he faked the moonwalk using mirrors? that's so stupid.