Steve Harvey on Good Day Live

floacist

On Good Day Live this afternoon Randy Jackson was co hosting and a guest on the show was Steve Harvey live from his radio station talking about his new show and Randy Jackson(american idol judge) asked him;
"Hey Dog,how did you get to go to church with Michael Jackson?"
And Steve Harvey went on to tell him how it WASNT a PR Stunt cause him and Michael as well as the Jackson family do study spirituality and are very religious and that Children in Sunday School wrote Michael a letter and instead of writing back he wanted to go and visit and loved it.

The very phony and fake hosts of Good Day live who were just SLAMMING Michael were saying how silly he looked in all white and now when Randy Jackson was talking to Steve about how beautiful a person Michael is they all agreed that it was amazing seeing Michael in such good spirits.

Steve has jokes he was saying how Michael was singing all the hymns but didnt go up infront of everyone and sing cause he acts all shy but Michael got down at church dancing and they showed footage of everyone hugging,dancing together :D

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I caught some of that myself. I came in on the part where Steve was talking about Mike jammin' in court. :laugh

floacist

Ya gotta love Steve!Did you catch the end where he was like.."If I was Michael Jackson I would be singing in church charging 40 thousand a song, I would look in the man in the mirror and sing and do it all and he aint bizarre he has a different kind of money that no one knows and if I had his money I would buy a white naked rhynosaur..buck naked..Mike can do all that!" haha it was jokes.

minnie michael

awwwww that's so sweet, especially those kids wrote a letter to Michael and told him they support him... i bet that's filled so much warmth and love with Michael's heart....xiixi yes!! :console :mjistheki

and i saw that part about in the church Michael hugged a lot of people around him..xixi and i wish to hear he sing a church song as well..xixiixi bless....xixiix :cupid: :cupid:

Tiger Lilly

Wooo Steve yo da man! :laugh That's so nice of him to look out for Michael and say such nice things about him. :D It's so sweet what Michael did. :inlove And damn he looked fiiiiine yesterday! :inlove

HeavenSent

I officially fell in love with Steve after hearing that CLASSIC radio interview w/Michael. Everybody in the world should listen to that. You'll be laughing for days.

mj4life

The very phony and fake hosts of Good Day live who were just SLAMMING Michael were saying how silly he looked in all white

Ugh* God man....ppl are so jealous and stupid how can you look SILLY for wear WHITE.

JUST SHUT UP DUMMMY! :doghouse:

floacist

Is there a link somewhere that I could listen to the Steve Harvey interview with Michael, I love how the girls at his station were literally speechless..Michael sounded so raspy and like he just got up..how shexxyy.

dangerous

does anyone remember that gurl that used to post her website on here like a bitch? I thinks its an Israeli website for MJ? Mayja or something like that? anyways, the audio of that interview is up on her website for download. I dont have the website, cuz my computer is in a box in the basement, but if you can find that website, you cab have the interview to keep. Its great to have, i love to just fast forward to the part where MJ is howlin with laughter... awwww.. so cute :D

minnie michael

yes Carla, steve is very very funny and cool...that interview he made with Michael is very cool...i love the way he support Michael and he always make Michael giggle and laugh the whole course of the interview....cool guy.... :laugh

and at the end of that interview he made some lil jokes about Usher and someone and said they need to go home becaue the ture KING is back... that's so cool.. make Michael very very happy and laugh... :laugh

thanks so much dear Steve you are the man....!!!!!!!!! :cupid: