Stranger in Moscow

MJforever

i absolutely loooooooooooooove this song!! :inlove

i listened to it last night.. never heard it before except for the shitty remix that is on the Blood on the Dancefloor album. the original is so much better. i am in love with this song cuz it's just so touching, it's kinda sad and makes me wanna cry... the rainfall at the beginning.. omg i cant believe i thought i wasnt gonna like the song cuz HIStory is the only album i dont have and that's the album it is on.. well i think its amazing. one part that really hit me was when he sings Like a stranger in moscow, I'm livin lonely... so true. it's like just for that song, he stopped the act for a few minutes and show his true self. he was lonely. more than we know. i can't even begin to think of why he felt like this.. so many things. it's like he's reflecting on his life and his past, how he always felt like there was nobody there. i really have no clue why i'm saying this, but when you listen to this song and watch the video, you really get a sense of how he's feeling and he is just a normal human being like the rest of us, maybe we havent walked alone in the streets of Moscow, but it's teh same thing.

he's not smiling in this song, he's not dancing. this isnt like what he usually does in his videos. this song has so much inner meaning. when he yells and screams, i can feel it and i can heard that it's not cuz somebody told him to. it's all him. it's so pure and raw of him.. to do something like this. i cried when i listened to this song.

Stranger in Moscow is one of my favourites. The lyrical meaning is so deep, and the amount of emotion which goes into that song is remarkable. It must be one of Michael's most autobiographical songs. The musical composition of stranger in moscow is extreme brilliance.. god I'm getting goose bumps talking about it.

~Jamie~

I just love this song so damn much. So much that I could spend the rest of my life listening to only that song and I won't ever get tired of hearing it. It is the only MJ song I can really relate to.

WhoIsIt?

Oh I agree....
'Stranger In Moscow' is such a beautiful song, and had so much meaning. Mikes a Genious!
Can't help but to love him here.

SIM5.jpg

SIM4.jpg

SIM3.jpg

SIM2.jpg

SIM1.jpg

Holla, ya'll
Jay!

frozen rose

:note2: I'm a Stranger in Moscow,
Lord, I must say....
I'm a Stranger in Moscow,
He,
Lord, I must say...
We're talking danger,
We're takling danger, baby
I'm a Stranger in Moscow...:note2:

.:*Fran*:.

P.S. Sorry, Everyone's got me singing it now! lol

Cristine87

Originally posted by floacist
Thats my fav song of all time , its the most beautiful song in the world but so sad.
That's just what I was gonna say! It's my absolute favorite. It's ****ing brilliant!

senecajackson

LOVE this song! It probably has to be my top fav.MJ song.
When u listen to this song u can tell it's so personal to MJ and u can relate, because I think every now and then we all feel like a "stranger in Moscow". Love this song sooooooo much...even the remix!!!

Cinnamon Gurl

EYE looooove 'Stranger in moscow'! It's just one of those songs that does something 2U. It makes me cry almost everytime eye hear it! Truely amazing & Heartfelt.