Stranger in Moscow

Well yeah. I have this one interview of Michael Jackson on tape. Explaining how he had came up of with that song. During his Dangerous tour he was all alone in his hotel room in Moscow. It was raining outside and he was a stranger in that city. And he had came up with the song Stranger In Moscow. I think that is how it went. I haven't seen that interview in a long time. So maybe some one else can correct me if I am wrong.

mjrulz

Originally posted by king_of_hearts829
Well yeah. I have this one interview of Michael Jackson on tape. Explaining how he had came up of with that song. During his Dangerous tour he was all alone in his hotel room in Moscow. It was raining outside and he was a stranger in that city. And he had came up with the song Stranger In Moscow. I think that is how it went. I haven't seen that interview in a long time. So maybe some one else can correct me if I am wrong.
YOU BASICALLY GOT ALL :laugh
heres something i found:

"Stranger in Moscow was written, uh, when I was in Moscow on the Dangerous-Tour. And it was just a strange, eerie, lonely time for me. Outside my hotel was just a sea of faces of... of fans chanting and screaming. But I was inside my room and I felt so all alone, like I was the last person of the planet. And in the song I say "How does it feel when you're alone and you're cold inside." uh, I say "It's like a stranger in Moscow" and that's pretty much how I felt. And the people were some of the nicest people I've ever met. And the concert was very successful, but, uhm, that day, especially that day, I just felt this different feeling and the song "Stranger in Moscow" came to me. So, that's how it was written."

HeavenSent

Originally posted by mjrulz
"Stranger in Moscow was written, uh, when I was in Moscow on the Dangerous-Tour. And it was just a strange, eerie, lonely time for me. Outside my hotel was just a sea of faces of... of fans chanting and screaming. But I was inside my room and I felt so all alone, like I was the last person of the planet. And in the song I say "How does it feel when you're alone and you're cold inside." uh, I say "It's like a stranger in Moscow" and that's pretty much how I felt. And the people were some of the nicest people I've ever met. And the concert was very successful, but, uhm, that day, especially that day, I just felt this different feeling and the song "Stranger in Moscow" came to me. So, that's how it was written."
aw damn, Michael :console *sniff*

As sad as those circumstances were, I love this song; it's the feeling in his voice and the music, the lyrics, everything. You really feel his lonliness.

QuietSoul

I think 'Stranger in Moscow' is very beautiful and touching. The lyrics and the passion Michael has in his voice while singing this song makes me feel so sad, and so empty inside. I can just imagine how Michael was feeling during that time in his life.

senecajackson

I love this song so much, and when you listen to this song you can tell it's so personal.
You really understand the feelings he described in this song. Love it.