SUPPORT MICHAEL

MjsTennesseeFan

Hey Guys,

As you know there is a really bad billboard in GA that says "Was MJ proven Innocent because he is a NI**er or has money"

I am wanting to make a pro-Michael billboard and put it in LA/Hollywood.

but i cant possably afford it myself and all i can afford to put in myself is 1000 and now i need your help as fans with donations.

For everyone that donates they will get a small thank you gift fro me.

any donations will help

from 1dollar to as much as u can spare.

i really want to do this for michael.

and u all will havee full authority as to what the billboard says and looks like becaus its a gift from the fans to michael and to the world.

PAYPAL DONATIONS mikejacksonrulz@gmail.com

Money order or what ever else:

BJ Hickman/MJfanbase.com
708 Deery Street
Office Number 4
Knoville Tn, 37917
USA

PLEASE HELP WITH THE PROJECT

PS: I AM IN DEPT 50.000+ DOLLARS BECAUSE I MOVED AND SUPPORTED MJ IN CALI.. AND I CANT KEEP FORKING OUT ALL THE MONEY PLEASE FANS CAN U HELP ME WITH THIS PROJECT :crystalball:

privacy

I have never heard of that billboard.. and it's disgusting.

How much would it cost in total for the pro MJ billboard?

MjsTennesseeFan

Ps: Thanks Eo when i get the donation Ill send u a free gift. make shure u include ur home addy and real name because im putting all the names of people that donated on the billboard also.

CaptainEO

Originally posted by MjsTennesseeFan
Ps: Thanks Eo when i get the donation Ill send u a free gift. make shure u include ur home addy and real name because im putting all the names of people that donated on the billboard also.

ok :D im happy to help out. anything for mj. :thumbsup but i must tell u that i cant donate THAT much.... ill see what i can do

:banana-mu

Pirate.

Wow, that's a lot less than I expected.....You should post this on a lot of MJ sites....as soon as I get money I'll send you something....I read about that sign and its just too much. The poster-boy case for "When freedom of speech is abused!"

paul

I am going to make a suggestion to the moderators of this board to close this topic. BJ cannot be trusted. That's all I'll say. :)

MjsTennesseeFan

Huh, I have been in Santa Maria the whole time and i did gain alot of debt BUT also the little fight me and court tv got into the settlement money paid for my depts and thats were im able to put in 1000 myself for the billboard.

I am doiung nothing but trying to make something that is very load and supportave. Anyone that knows me ad has MET me knows that i would never use money for other than what I say.

MJzTnFan

MjsTennesseeFan

I mean, i am just asking for help with paying for the billboard. I dont want anything else. and I am not foring any-one to donate anything.

CaptainEO

ok, ill have to send u some moola through 'snail mail'. Would u mind if i only send a little bit now and possibly more later?

MjsTennesseeFan

Originally posted by paul
I am going to make a suggestion to the moderators of this board to close this topic. BJ cannot be trusted. That's all I'll say. :)

Paul, You do whatever U want.

You are so mean to me.

You try to turn everyone on me.

Im trying to do something nice for Michael (Like you did the UNBR4EAKABLE PARTY and OnTheLine Mag)

You say I cant be trysted and U have never met me in person.

You hurt my feelings and say mean things saying I was an embarassment to the fans and to Michael,

Do you think when u say those things on ur site hat its nice or corect.

Michaels people told me how good i do and that I was doing nothing wrong when i told them WHAT YOU said.

Please leave me alone. This harassment has been going on 4 too long.

Your treating me like SNEDDON did Michael.

Im doing nothing but trying to fight evil with good and make a billboard in a larg city that says MJ was proven not guilty because he is innocent and HAPPY BDAY MJ.

and i cant afford the costs myself.. thats all