+++Sylvia\'s Graphix+++

Dark_Eyez

It's been forever since I've made blends, its weird. Neway I fixed my computer so I can finally make them again :drinkingb Some might not be that good, I'm kinda outta of groove of things so I have to learn everything over again. Hopefully I'll be as great as u fellow blend makers soon :D

madonnablend1.gif

bjblend1.gif

bjblend2.gif

amyleeblend1.gif

mmblend1.gif

Dark_Eyez

I just realized that in the 1st MM blend it looks like one of the Marilyn's was about to kiss another one's ear :laugh um...ok...yeah neway...

bmblend1.gif

swblend1.gif

mmblend2.gif

bmblend2.gif

Originally posted by Dark_Eyez
I just realized that in the 1st MM blend it looks like one of the Marilyn's was about to kiss another one's ear :laugh um...ok...yeah neway...

bmblend1.gif

bmblend2.gif

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE 2 ****IN KICK ASS!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the language lol but i can't help it!) im in shock i just looove those!!!! :inlove great work! :)

and I like the scott 1 as well :thumbsup

Tortured Soul

Originally posted by Dark_Eyez
swblend1.gif

[/img]
dude, you ****ing rock. that blend's amaaazing! and i'm not just saying it cuz it's scott, it really is. i love how the pictures, the text, and the way you blended them go together so well.

the other blend's are gorgeous as well!

Dark_Eyez

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOSE 2 ****IN KICK ASS!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the language lol but i can't help it!) im in shock i just looove those!!!! great work!
Thank u :D (BTW, I'm the last person u need 2 apoligize 2 4 swearing lol)

dude, you ****ing rock. that blend's amaaazing! and i'm not just saying it cuz it's scott, it really is. i love how the pictures, the text, and the way you blended them go together so well.
Thanks!

Does neone know where there are some Scott Weiland/Velvet Revolver pics?

tonylblend1.gif

janetblend1.gif

GC wallpaper