Take a look at this...

VIPPassJeff.jpg

That's supposingly a VIP Pass to the VISIONARY event in London.:rollin I can't go, sadly.:unsure: it says if i went i would recieve special "luxuries". Did anyone else get this? It says stuff like ill get a free poster, free meal, and a backstage pass. It also says i'd get free admission and a "box seat" for all performances. It describes the event and it came in a cool envelope... Like i asked before, anyone else get this?!:idontknow

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Blame It On The Boogie said:
There is no return address. But there are english stamps and the postmark is from London, England.
:idontknow Who did you give your address to? Did you sign up to be a part of this?

whisper said:
:idontknow Who did you give your address to? Did you sign up to be a part of this?
I have no idea how they got my address. I do NOT like giving out my adress. I barely even cared about the visionary event... not saying its a bad thing or anything...just I cant go so why bother :) . But when I saw the envelope i was like "........ERM?" and then i opened it and i saw the Visionary collage thing and i was all :mf_w00t2: but then I realized i couldnt go so i was all :angry: and then i took a risk by asking my dad if i coukld go to london!!!:lol But no i signed up for nothing and i never get any kind of mail update on MJ. I dont even have an account with MJNO. But hey, i could always save it as a collectors item or sell it on eBay where i could get its full value....hmm.....:idontknow

minnie yu

i think you can keep it as one of your collection..sorry i canot help you but its good you can share it with us..donot worry... Jeff..