TDCAU

Okay now... I haven't seen this ever and this is my first to have seen it and Mike IS soooo cute here... I totally regret he died....:(

Karen Faye here is cute too.... OMIGOSH!!! ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I AM JUST THINKING???????????????!!!!! :huh:

MJfan01'

Karen Faye here is cute too.... OMIGOSH!!! ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I AM JUST THINKING???????????????!!!!!

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Michael and Karen Faye were an item. Whatever the status of their relationship; they were super cute in that video.

MJfan01';226912 said:
Whatever the status of their relationship

They went out together as shown in the video after Mike's divorce with LMP... I don't think it's possible but you see, Mike's tooooooooo private of a man, although I know I guess that Karen is still married, don't you think she MIGHT be the secret gf?????????? hmmmm.... maybe not!:blink::glare::g

privacy

Aww I'd not seen those videos, thanks for posting!

I don't think we'll ever know if anything was happening between Michael and Karen.. but in my opinion I think they had that friendship where they extremely deeply cared for one another. Spending that amount of time with each other is bound to bring on some kind of feelings but I don't think they were actually a couple.

Cristine87

Wow, I didn't know Lisa Marie hated Karen Faye! Y'know I also heard that she didn't like Liz either! Apparently, Lisa was jealous of Michael's friendships with other women!

Saphster

Cristine87;226939 said:
Wow, I didn't know Lisa Marie hated Karen Faye! Y'know I also heard that she didn't like Liz either! Apparently, Lisa was jealous of Michael's friendships with other women!

I'd be too! :lol

Nah, not really. I'd trust Michael with all my heart. That's what a relationship is about. Trust, love, loyalty and understanding. How could Lisa be jealous? She was gorgeous herself. Unless she wasn't spending enough time with him. And there must've been a reason why the docs didn't want to let her in to see him. Even she said herself they didn't want to let her in.

Cristine87

Saphster;227406 said:
I'd be too! :lol

Nah, not really. I'd trust Michael with all my heart. That's what a relationship is about. Trust, love, loyalty and understanding. How could Lisa be jealous? She was gorgeous herself. Unless she wasn't spending enough time with him. And there must've been a reason why the docs didn't want to let her in to see him. Even she said herself they didn't want to let her in.

She was probably stressing him out!