The Appearance of MJ in the UK Friday

SexyMJLover

i agree with u Acy...
yeh some fans did get very over-excited, but no matter how many times u would say to yourself 'i'm gonna stay calm' when the moment actually arrives and he's stood there in front of u, it's like this instinct and overwhelming desire to see him just takes over!
i was lucky enough to b at the front on 2 occasions, and when i touched him, it just happened... i saw his hand there and reached for it, i didn't grab at him like a lot of the others did, but i can see how easily some just got carried away and lunged at him when put in that situation.

that doesn't excuse them for the way they pushed and kicked other fans tho, cos that's just not on either, but i think Michael must understand how his appearance does drive us all a bit crazy lol! :lol:

also wat u were saying about the media Acy... they r just a bunch of ****in assholes! i had one behind me on a step ladder saying he had MORE right to b there than i did and God did i lay into him! :screaming he ended up moving in the end cos i think he feared for his life once he'd climbed up to take his pics... i woulda pushed him off that's for sure! :lol:

wat makes me sad is all these reports that the fans pushed him to the ground tho, cos they're not true!!! i was there and saw it, and he crouched down by himself, no1 pushed him, but u kno wat the media r like... they wanna make us look bad and Michael... i hate them! :screaming

privacy

I know if I was at the front, I'd reach and try to at least touch him. I wouldn't grab at him incase I hurt him lol.. but I'd try to touch his shoulder, back, arm etc..

I did apologise to the photographer I shouted at tho lol.. I couldn't help it, he didn't hurt me so.. I was looking for the one that did but I guess he went away quickly.

I'd love to be a photographer but it's such a hard job. I understand why they feel they have to push, but we really should do it like America and have fans on one side, paps on the other. It's just Michael is so unannounced it's impossible :laugh

Black Loafers

Originally posted by privacy
When I first heard about it, I was disgusted at the fans for crowding.

After being there today, it's mainly the photographers pushing and shoving. They don't care who they push and hurt as long as they get their picture. Sarah (offthewall) got hurt yesterday and today.. and the photographer just looked right through her, as if it didn't even register that he was hurting someone.

Fans do get over excited, but i believe michael can cope with it. Prince and Paris are fine, they get out the car and either lunge towards the door or are carried.. Michael's perfectly able to look after himself.

ooh..! Then I just missunderstood the whole thing :) sorry.

Wisdom

Originally posted by Labomba
Right, I have just got back from seeing Michael I just wanna say that I have never been so appauled and disgusted with fans in my whole entire life!!!! I mean first of all outside the hotel. We were all waiting there, all stood back out the way. We could see Michael inside the hotel, ready to come out and at that point we were still all standing pretty far back, but as soon as Michael left the hotel door everyone just ran up to him and mobbed him!!! HE'S NOT A PIECE OF MEAT YOU CAN JUST GRAB AND PULL ABOUT!!! He must have been outside for all of what?? 1 minute at the very most! He really was looking amazing. Very healthy, long straight hair, dark glasses, nice outfit but all those psycho fans decided to spoil it for EVERYONE! All Michael is going to think is that these fans are crazy! He'll be scared of them! Dislike them! If it wasn't for everyone who ran up to him, crushed him and pulled at him he probably would have stood there, asked everyone to line up and met every single fan tonight! Why can't the fans who did this just be a little more calm andn treat him as though he is an actual normal person??? You are scaring the **** out of him!!!

And at the studio was even worse!!! I have never seen anything so scary in all my life!!! Michael arrived and to start with everyone was just cheering and clapping but then oh no, what should happen one fan starts rushing so they all do. I almost fell over, got trampled on and now have serious back pain, and it didn't even stop there, everyone rushed up to the main garage, pushed straight through the security guys and started running after Michael!!! Can you imagine having about 200 people just running after you trying to get a piece of you? Pulling at your hair, your clothes, trying to get a photo with you without your permission?

The next thing I saw was a pappazzi guy jumping on top of a van trying to get a picture of Michael, he pulled on Michael's hair, turning his face towards the camera and shoving the camera RIGHT UP TO HIS FACE!!! It was absolutely DISGUSTING!!! Tiff just grabbed him and pulled him off the van and onto the ground! I personally was very close to slapping him in the face if he tried to get back on there! I was just standing back and watching this... I swear this was the most scariest moment in my whole life... Michael was now sitting on top of this car and fans just jumped up there with him! Grabbing him, hugging him, pulling at him and forcing him to have his photo taken with them on their phones!!! Then fans started climbing on the bonnet of the car and I swear it was just getting worse and worse and WORSE!!! I just backed off and started crying my eyes out, screaming because I was really so upset with the way the fans were treating him. You could see Michael trying to put on a brave face, smiling but you could tell he was petrified. I couldn't see ANY security at this point. It was just Michael, alone... being swamped and drowning in a sea of fans!! A few fans were just screaming "CALM DOWN CALM DOWN GET OFF THE CAR" but NO-ONE was listening - I really can't believe that these people call themselves FANS! GET REAL - YOU ARE NOT FANS - YOU DO NOT RESPECT THIS MAN ONE LITTLE BIT!!!! I really felt myself getting out of control because I was soooo scared for him!! I just saw it getting worse and worse... Raymone Bain then managed to get some fans away and stood up on the bonnet trying to calm the fans.... Eventually someone came and said that we were on private property and the police had been called!! I've never been so scrared for anyone in my whole life, the way I was scared for Michael tonight... In the whole 11 years of being a fan I have NEVER seen anything so appauling!!!

I just want to say to fans PLEASE THINK ABOUT MICHAEL - IF YOU HONESTLY LOVE THIS GUY YOU WILL STAY CALM AND NOT SCARE THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM!!!! You will get a hell of a lot more from him if you just stand out of the way. He'll come up to us, talk to us... we will ALL get to meet him... Michael will feel safe and happy and all the fans will be happy too!!!!

I'm off back out again now to see if he's about, but will be definately be there tomorrow as well so please guys TREAT THIS GUY WITH A BIT OF RESPET - HE DESERVES IT!!!! :

OK let me say this for ONCE WTF
Paparatzzis Yes I can understand them being ASSHOLES... (sorry for my language) :D
BUT FANS?????
:extremely C'mon NOW... I THOUGHT WE WERE BETTER THAN THIS. YOU ARE MAKIN' IT HARDER FOR FANS THAT've NEVER SEEN MICHAEL(LIKE MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!) SO TAKE A DAMN CHILL PILL AND ACT NORMAL FOR GOD SEAKS!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SORRY IF I WENT TOO FAR :idontknow BUT I JUST CANT HELP IT WHEN YOU GUYS ACT LIKE THAT :thumbsdow
:D THANK YOU :D

HeavenSent

Eww, the arrogance of some people.

The paparazzi need policing BIG TIME. They pull this crap w/other celebs too, having no regard towards people's safety, including the ones that they claim to be stalking.

It's way too out of hand.

QuietSoul

When Michael has his children I think fans and any other person should back off, give him the space so he knows his children are safe.

When his children are not around, I honestly think Michael loves the attention. He's only ever known people run after him and adore him, he's so use to it now it's almost expected.

The fans mobbing him is only through love, and I think Michael knows that, and that is why he enjoys it.

Photographers, yes, are idiots. They do not care who is in front of them, they push past you like you are nothing, they think that they are more important. Sometimes the police are also like that - I pushed a police officer (almost) off his feet in 2002 when Michael was on the bus in front of the Sony offices. Didn't mean to though, he was just standing in the way, lol.

So, yes, everyone should calm down while Michael is with his children... the chaos is not fair for them.

privacy

^That's all true.. but although they are still fairly young children, they've been brought up with it aswell. Plus, it's not all the fans fault.. Michael gets people to come down to the crowd of fans and tell individuals where he's gonna be and at what time. He knows fans will tell their friends etc so everyone will be there.

If his children were upset by it or anything similar, I'm sure Michael wouldn't do that as it's putting them in a situation they really don't like.

Although they're children, they can deal with it. They haven't really experienced a 'normal' life.

pinkrock1

Yeah all those people that say that, I would like to see them if they saw Michael Jackson walk down the street. As if they would really walk up calmly and go, "Hello Michael how are you today?" That's b.s. if they say they would. Michael loves his fans, he even said in an interview he loves when fans chase after him. If he hated it and was going home crying, I don't think he would allow them to get in the limo with him and he certaintly wouldn't have climbed up on top of that car.
Hell Prince and Paris have most likely been told their whole lives how wonderful the fans are and that's who supports us....ect.... They most likely love us fans too. Haven't you seen them waving and stuff? And all those stories about them crying because of screaming fans I think unless they were a year old is a bunch of crap.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by QuietSoul
When Michael has his children I think fans and any other person should back off, give him the space so he knows his children are safe.

When his children are not around, I honestly think Michael loves the attention. He's only ever known people run after him and adore him, he's so use to it now it's almost expected.

The fans mobbing him is only through love, and I think Michael knows that, and that is why he enjoys it.

Photographers, yes, are idiots. They do not care who is in front of them, they push past you like you are nothing, they think that they are more important. Sometimes the police are also like that - I pushed a police officer (almost) off his feet in 2002 when Michael was on the bus in front of the Sony offices. Didn't mean to though, he was just standing in the way, lol.

So, yes, everyone should calm down while Michael is with his children... the chaos is not fair for them.

I think so too. When they pull at him and all of that, I'm sure it's not fun...as we've read in Moonwalk how much he hated it when he was young.

But as far as them coming down to see him and all of that, of course he loves it. How would he feel if he told them he'd be there and like...one person showed up. :laugh

If this were his life 24/7, 365 days...after awhile he'd long for quiet, even if it's just for one day. But, after this trial, I'm sure MJ is loving the attention. I'm sure it's reassuring for him and all of that.

But I do think that they should stop pushing and pulling at least when the kids are there. Even if they have had to deal with that before, I'm sure it's still confusing. They actually probably haven't dealt with a crowd that big in a long time, we haven't seen them in a public place with MJ since like....before the trial started. They are always with the nanny if they are out and the large masses of fans are absent.

Just because they've dealt with it before doesn't mean that fans should just go 'oh well' and keep on.

Though I know this is impossible, fans aren't going to stop freaking out just because his kids are present.

But me, myself I wouldn't do that. I know myself to well to know that if I was there, I'd either just stand there silent and watch with a big grin on my face. Or if I was wayyyyy at the back, I wouldn't push my way to the front just to see two seconds of his hair pass by.

I'm hardly a screamer. :laugh I almost never scream. Unless you pop out of nowhere and scare me. I saw my favorite female artist in concert and I didn't even scream for her. :laugh

My reaction to any extreme emotion is silence. :D

But who cares about me?! :hitting

HeavenSent

I scream. But not constantly. First off, I get a sore throat in a snap of a finger lol..And plus it just isn't my nature. I got the shakes when I saw him in person. And he was no where near me! Shaking like I'm on drugs. :laugh

I screamed about as loud as I have ever: "Miiiiiiichaaaaaaellll!" But then I had to operate someone's video camera at the same time, and basically couldn't scream, shake, AND hold the camera all at once. :laugh

I don't know how I'd react if he was feet away from me. I dunno...I'm sure I'd get wrapped up in the atmsophere for sure.

I bet I'd be fun to hang out with though! :fakeangel

privacy

haha I scream too.. I'm like "michaeeeeeeeelllllll!!! MICHAELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!" lmao

I think if it were one on one I'd just freeze. I wouldn't know what in hells name to do.

Annique

Originally posted by privacy
haha I scream too.. I'm like "michaeeeeeeeelllllll!!! MICHAELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!" lmao

I think if it were one on one I'd just freeze. I wouldn't know what in hells name to do.
Lol :lol: me too Id scream: "Michael I love you!!!!!"

QuietSoul

I didn't ever scream for Michael... well, only when I saw him in concert, then I shouted his name.

Whenever I see him I only freeze.. I can't speak, I can't move, I can't even breathe.. I go into a sort of trance.

-JANIE-

The first time I saw Michael in concert I couldn't speak for three days afterwards, and then when my voice came back it was croaky for almost three weeks. The odd thing was, I didn't think I screamed at the concert. I can't do that, just stand and scream my head off for hours on end!

I think it was all the yelling his name for hours on end that did it. I remember being in Wembley Stadium from about 13.00 on the day of the show and it seemed like all the fans just chanted his name and sang the whole time :D :D And I remember being in the crowd and reaching out to him and yelling "MIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL" alot.

As if he would just suddenly say "Hey, stop the show", and stroll over to the edge of the stage, look down at me in the audience and say, "Yes?" LOL!!!!

I have to admit, I'm now one of these boring people that gets really annoyed at screamers. Or worse - whistle blowers. I was at a Westlife concert earlier this year and this damn kid next to me had a whistle round her neck, . She started blowing it before the guys even came on stage, and she blew it constantly throughout. By the end of the show I was ready to strangle her with it!

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Originally posted by JANIE
The first time I saw Michael in concert I couldn't speak for three days afterwards, and then when my voice came back it was croaky for almost three weeks. The odd thing was, I didn't think I screamed at the concert. I can't do that, just stand and scream my head off for hours on end!

I think it was all the yelling his name for hours on end that did it. I remember being in Wembley Stadium from about 13.00 on the day of the show and it seemed like all the fans just chanted his name and sang the whole time :D :D And I remember being in the crowd and reaching out to him and yelling "MIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL" alot.

As if he would just suddenly say "Hey, stop the show", and stroll over to the edge of the stage, look down at me in the audience and say, "Yes?" LOL!!!!

I have to admit, I'm now one of these boring people that gets really annoyed at screamers. Or worse - whistle blowers. I was at a Westlife concert earlier this year and this damn kid next to me had a whistle round her neck, . She started blowing it before the guys even came on stage, and she blew it constantly throughout. By the end of the show I was ready to strangle her with it!
:crackingu

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by JANIE
And I remember being in the crowd and reaching out to him and yelling "MIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL" alot.

:crackingu

He might! You never know!