The BEST media related song by MJ ever?

hot4uMichael

which song do you personally think is the GREATEST MEDIA related song ever by Michael? I know it's hard to choose cause there are so many but I love Money .... it's so good and he sounds so mad in this song too, but Scream is also a good MEDIA related song, now come on choose

coco

Impossible to choose, I picked Privacy because brand new sound, very agressive... love it
love the others too :)

cecilia

I adore all of them, but I choose Privacy, because it' very personal. Well aof them are personal, but... In this one Michael mentioned a friend, who recently died, princess Diana I guess.

I choose, Privacy. I think that this song has a really good message which should be taken into concideration by the mainstream media.

Plus, the musical composition is great :) I just love it

senecajackson

I voted 'This time around', because that is my favorite and I love the message in the song, though all listed were great, especially 'Why you wanna trip on me'!

Black Loafers

I voted Privacy...I just loooove that song!!! I remember once when I was dancing...my daceteacher had us warm up (making sit -ups) to Privacy with really loud volume and he was like screaming out with his dark sexy voice AINT' THE PICTURES ENOUGH....I was like Wow!! :laugh

senecajackson

"...you tell the stories you choose. you try to get me to lose...the man I really am! You keep on stalkin me...invading my privacy...won't you just let me be..."

Maaan I love that song and the beat is bangin!!

senecajackson

I have a question!
On Privacy..when Michael said:
some of y'all still wondering why one of my friends had to die...and so on, was he talking about Princess Di?