The Case

Warrior

Okkk here goes this was a very quick try using Michaels songs...let me know what you think...*hides* lol

The case was a Thriller and things looked Bad for Michael. Sneddon just kept talking and saying over and over again, he's Dangerous, A Smooth Criminal.
Then Michael let out a Scream. Stop invading my Privacy this is all about Money, just Leave Me Alone I'm innocent. He had snapped almost falling Off The Wall.
Sneddon in the meanwhile brought up the past saying Remember The Time with McCauley Culkin, but Mes proved that Michael and McCauley were Just Good Friends.
All the while this was going on the fans stood by Michael and reminded him You Are Not Alone and Whatever Happens, I Just Can't Stop Loving You.
Michael smiled and stood his ground becoming an Unbreakable force, it didn't matter what happened he had people who believed in him and as he proved not everything was in Black Or White, even though it looked like for a while he didn't stand a Ghost of a chance, but finally the truth came out and he proved his innocence.
Walking out of the courtroom Michael looked at Sneddon and grinned saying I guess Everybody's Somebody's Fool, laughed and the rest as you all know is History.

Lol I hope you all like it