The Fight for Innocence

frozen rose

So, here is a story of the famous Captain EO, of the Cosmos and his crew; however, this is slightly different. It's the genre of mystery and a thriller. I hope you will read and enjoy. Now, as I said before, this story... well... when I get to the turn of updating, I may not update it as quickly, as I do with 'Essence of Love', like I said in 'Finding Neverland'. Please be patient for me and ForeverMJLover2 with this one. Thank you. P.S. I will update 'Essence of Love' after the New Year, along with 'Finding Neverland'

Characters

Captain George Searia Eo (Gordy)
An underrated, courageous crewman that explores the universe with his crew; Hooter, Ody, Idy, Major Domo, Minor Domo and Fuzzball. Captain Eo has been judged by his and his crew's actions for so long, always being put down by the others; always being named 'Losers'. However, there will be one accident which will change his life forever; a accidental murder. Will he survive the upcoming trial? or will he loose his fight and have the fate of a death penalty?

Melody Knight (ForeverMJLover2)
Now, her character is the second, most important of them all. Not only is she a dear and close friend of Captain Eo's but his attorney; she must defend her client like a mother and her cubs. Her hair is the color of brunette, wavy and up to the shoulders, her eyes are the color of the ocean, and her skin is the complexion is naturally pale. She is around 5ft 5; the shape of her body is almost average, in between thin and average. She is around the age of 21, she also wears small specked, rectangle, un-bordered glasses. She originated from Denmark and she was once a criminal that stole valuable artifacts from museums. So, her past isn't that brilliant. However, thanks to Captain Eo's loyalty and friendship, she changed her ways and became something better in life; and this may help her friend. She is very casual in clothing, when she is not needed for her services, but when it comes to a case that needs to be solved; she's there in formal clothing.

Mia Skates(me)
Mia Skates; a kind, sweet, caring young woman that is always there to help people in need. Even though she isn't a personal friend of Captain Eo's, so consoles him when he's down. Her hair is a beautiful, chestnut brown, with almond highlights; it's long and thick, also straightened, her eyes are a pure colored hazel, and her skin is slightly tanned, but pale. She is around the height of 5ft 3/4. Her past wasn't all too perfect, believe it or not; she was always a victim of bullying and discrimination. She was once from England, United Kingdom. She is around the age of 17. When she finds out about the mess that Captain Eo got into, she intends to help out and become closer to the framed murderer. She is too very casual with her clothing; she has no proper job or part-time job, so, she has no worry about getting dressed up so often.

Shakira Killia Eo
This young lady is the third most important character of this story; she is the most important evidence for the defense; for she was a witness of the 'murder' that her father committed. Through her holographic diary, she tells the jury the real happenings of the event. She has long, curly, midnight black hair, with hypnotic dark chocolate brown eyes, and sand colored skin. She looks like a mix between her father and mother; she is around 5ft 6. She is 16. She is one of the unknown crew of her father's; she is the Vice captain, however, she is ready to take her father's place, when the time comes for her father's passing - if he is found guilty of the charges made against him. She is kindhearted, just like her father, but she is interested in politics like her mother. Hopefully, Shakira will save her father's life...

frozen rose

Here is the introduction, so you readers can get a basic idea of how Mr. Eo gets into this mess.

Introduction

Captain Eo was asked to be involved with an upcoming war being the Cosmos, and another galaxy. He was rather excited about this opportunity to fight with his fellow crewman in this battle. Grabbing an extraordinary specimen of laser gun; he felt the texture of the gun, it was beautiful, snow white; with the decorations of silver and platinum. His dark chocolate brown eyes examined and observed the length and width of the weapon; it was perfect! He was content, oh how he envied his father when he was first given one of these.

Placing the gun, along his fingers softly; sending a tickle down his spine, his vision became stern and once again content. He firmly gripped onto the gun, and turned to look into the holographic mirror. He took a deep breath in and straightened himself out.

'Okay Gordy, this is it; don't mess this one up' He told himself firmly, before walking out of the bedroom. His feet started to automatically lead him through the darkened, futuristic white hallways to the training room. His pupils widened slightly, so his vision could get a better glimpse of the humanoid and extraterrestrial beings that could see in the dark.

Holding on tightly, to his named weapon, he walked up to the automatically-opening doors and walked into a darkened room, which was highlighted with the targets.

'Welcome...' At that moment, Eo jumped ten foot in the air, as he gasped in fright.

'Sssh' The rest of the crewman that was in training room hushed him.

Eo gulped, as he clutched protectively to his weapon and continued to listen to the message.

'... To all of you crewman in training... Now, all you got to do is shoot as many targets as possible. And, as you know, Captain Eo has joined you recruits... So please, be careful to not irritate him, as he has some... personal issues...' The voice teased, as the other humanoids and aliens laughed at the hurtful joke. '...Now, have fun, and remember... don't aim for anything other than the target, and that means you too Eo...' Before turning off.

Captain Eo sat down onto a white chair, and began to polish off the laser gun that was clasped into his hand, protectively. One of the crewmen saw; he smiled evilly, before whispering something to his devious friends. He sneaked over to the oblivious crewman; just tapping his shoulder spooked the man, if he didn't know he did it.

'Yo! Eo!' The cheeky crewman called, making Eo almost drop the gun, as he was spooked.

'What do you want, Spyro?' Eo spitefully asked, grumbling under his breath as he cleaned the gun of it's dirt.

'Mind if I sit down?' Sypro asked, as he winked over to his observing pals.

'Sure, why not? Looks like I will have no choice' Eo coldly replied, as he seized of cleaning off the now polished gun and slipped it into his gun holder.

'Cheers'

Spyro eruptedly flopped himself down onto the chair next to the angered Eo, as he relaxed, allowing his arms to angle themselves along the back support and sigh. The distressed crewman started to fidget. He grumbled under his breath still.

'Nervous?' Spyro wondered wrongly, as he slightly pushing his luck.

'No. And why should I be? I am a rather good shooter, if I say so myself!' Eo complimented confidently, almost sending everyone into fits of laughter, including Spyro.

'Yeah- right- you- could- only- hit,- someone- other- than- a- target. As- your- so- clumsy' Spyro rudely commented, being hysterical laughing.

That was all it took to make Eo cry; he hated being made fun off. He was accident-prone; he admitted that freely, however, being teased about it wasn't that wonderful. He released an isolated tear, as everyone's laughter echoed through his mind...
-----------------------------
It had been only half an hour, since everyone laughed and poked fun at Eo; they had to get to business. The more experienced gun shooters stayed further back, just incase one of the inexperienced needed assistance; this didn't really help, as they were all blind-folded. However, Eo's blind-fold was deliberately placed some of the material across his ears, so he couldn't hear the murmurs of the person that was tied up to his target.

It was Commander Bog; he was going to be Eo's target. Spyro's lot giggled and snickered, and so did Spyro himself. Eo placed his gun and arms into the aiming position, the others were a little worried, but watched, just incase.

Suddenly, Eo finally sensed that he was ready to fire and triggered the aim. Everyone gasped, as a dying scream was distinguished from inside Eo's target area. In horror Eo quickly removed the blind-fold, as he suddenly dropped his gun...

'Oh my God...'

Captain Eo has shot and killed Commander Bog.

(Chapter One coming soon)