The Great Disc Debate: Michael Jackson

Cristine87

Oh dear god, it's like every album after Thriller just was not good enough. That just blows the hell out of me. Everybody thinks Thriller is the greatest thing since sliced bread & they just dismiss all his work after it. Michael's best work, I think, are his newer stuff from the 90's & on. What's wrong with History? What's wrong with addressing all the bullshit & the feelings that he has gone through out his career? The media, the allegations, etc. why shouldn't he expresss it in his music? The lyrics were great & the hooks & beats were solid & let's not forget...Stranger in Moscow, in my opinion, the best song he's ever made!

Originally posted by Cristine87
The lyrics were great & the hooks & beats were solid & let's not forget...Stranger in Moscow, in my opinion, the best song he's ever made!

oh my god, I sooo agree with you! :D I listen to Stranger in Moscow everyday!!! I listen to it while taking a bath for school, when i come home, before i sleep!!! :lol: I dunno but his voice is just sooo amazing there and the video....simple BUT amazing! :banana-mu

floacist

Originally posted by WinterFlower
oh my god, I sooo agree with you! :D I listen to Stranger in Moscow everyday!!! I listen to it while taking a bath for school, when i come home, before i sleep!!! :lol: I dunno but his voice is just sooo amazing there and the video....simple BUT amazing! :banana-mu

:lol: I used to be like that where I would listen to that song every waking chance I would get and put it on repeat when I was falling asleep but I havent listened to it in months,Whatever Happens is the song I kill 24/7 nowadays :D

HeavenSent

Originally posted by dangerous
omg history is voted the worst! These backward ass mofos dont know what their talkin bout!
gurl history is so UNDER rated, it's not even funny. It's my fave album right now hands down.

Almost every song is so amazingly dead on for what he's going thru.