The Infamous Crotch Shots

MJfan01'

Jeniffer30;225092 said:
:rollin:8-25-03yikes: OMG! That's hysterical!

Jeniffer30;225133 said:
dev11z.jpg

:lol I just had to post this!

:magicstick2:magicstick2

brittanyann2009

Omg you guys.. I haven't checked this thread in a while and those last ones made me almost fall of my chair laughing omg.. I love you guys! haha... Yes... He was surely blessed in that area for sure... and he didn't mind to show it off ha... Wow... I'm still like speechless... but damn...:8-26-03baby::bleh

Saphster

HeavenSent;225123 said:
I found this sucker on photobucket. I saw an identical pic long ago and didn't remember noticing this then. Man...no excuse for this, Mike! Did he not like boxers/tightie whities?

crotch.jpg

If he approached me like that, it'd be mighty difficult to keep eye contact!

OMG Carla! :icrackingup

He might just be wearing boxer-briefs. A mixture of boxers & underwear in one. My God....Michael!

HeavenSent

You girls are crazy! :lol

I spit out my Pepsi on the breathing exercises...girl, I'd be stretching, breathing...Um, praying...:lol

Kim81

Cristine87;225174 said:
:lolOMG! I can't deal with 10 inches, but for MJ, I would've taken a pain killer and done breathing exercises!

Oh lord! :lol Seriously. I gotta look at some of these pictures and I think "ow". But then the next thought is "yes please":D

I was going to comment on the praying remark but what I was thinking would have been too inappropriate to say :p

Saphster

OMG-1.jpg

MichaelJackson.jpg

WOW! It feels so wrong to stare this much! :lol Omg...he just knew he was sexy as hell...with his fine self! I loved the Bucharest concert. And i loved this outfit! How could people not like this outfit? I seen some fans say they hated this outfit. I loved it!

And yes....10 inches is way too much. :( For me anyway. I think 7 or 8 is a good LIMIT. You girls really believed it was
10?? Just curious.

oldschoolfan;224876 said:
TII Billie Jean was the single most orgasmic moment of my life...

Wish I could say the same...first time I saw it I was sitting next to my mom. Second time I saw it I was sitting next to my boyfriend and he kept kissing my hand.....couldn't really focus. Awkward moments I was in...lol

OneMoreChance

Saphster;225401 said:
WOW! It feels so wrong to stare this much! :lol Omg...he just knew he was sexy as hell...with his fine self! I loved the Bucharest concert. And i loved this outfit! How could people not like this outfit? I seen some fans say they hated this outfit. I loved it!

And yes....10 inches is way too much. :( For me anyway. I think 7 or 8 is a good LIMIT. You girls really believed it was
10?? Just curious.

Wish I could say the same...first time I saw it I was sitting next to my mom. Second time I saw it I was sitting next to my boyfriend and he kept kissing my hand.....couldn't really focus. Awkward moments I was in...lol

Wrong, yet so right at the same time! I like the Dangerous tour outfit from the front, but from the back it reminds me of a thong!

I believe that he was probably close to 10! Well, under "happy" circumstances anyway!

Tell me about it! I was watching it with my 12 year old daughter and she looked like she was in shock!

Kim81

Saphster;225401 said:
OMG-1.jpg

MichaelJackson.jpg

10?? Just curious.
I think the Dangerous tour outfit is sexy on Michael. No other guy could pull it off except him. It just suits his body so well :)

I don't know about 10 inches exactly, but he sure looks larger than average to me...his hands and feet are big after all :p

oldschoolfan

10 INCHES?!?! Holy crap that's WAY too big! There is NO way that could be true. I don't think he was bigger than average, but being african-american it would a little larger anyway. The myths about having big hands or feet aren't true, but it is a fact that black people are usually more endowed, white people re kind of average, and asians are rather small.

oldschoolfan

th1988GrammyAwardsPeformanceAnimati.gif

Oh baby how I'd like to be riding that right now, yummy yummy...:bowdown
ehmyf2.jpg
Judging by the look on his face I think Michael sees something he likes...

oldschoolfan;225646 said:
10 INCHES?!?! Holy crap that's WAY too big! There is NO way that could be true. I don't think he was bigger than average, but being african-american it would a little larger anyway. The myths about having big hands or feet aren't true, but it is a fact that black people are usually more endowed, white people re kind of average, and asians are rather small.

:icrackingup:icrackingup:rollin We'll ask LMP about this... :glare: