The International Jackson Event

SexyMJLover

Hey guys, here's another date u just have to put in your MJ diary ok! :D

IJElettermb2.jpg

hope u can come, cos it's gonna b BIG and the BEST ok!!! :tooexcite

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Blame It On The Boogie@Dec 27 2005, 03:46 AM
Awww why holland and not USA?!?! IM 14 AND I CANT AFFORD TO GO TO HOLLAND!!!!
aaw, i'm sorry u can't make it :(

this will be an event unlike any u will have seen before tho! some of the top professional performers, music, dance, magic and much more... and with the full support of Michael's family we promise that u wont be disappointed!

so please keep checking the Website as more details will be available very soon... The International Jackson Event

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly@Dec 29 2005, 12:03 AM
I still wanna go, Pam! Hope I'm still on your list you made. :)
lol, course u r Gem! :D

the Site is hopefully gonna b ready and online this weekend so check out who's performing so far, i think ur gonna like <_< :lol:

it's party time guys, so come on!!! :tooexcite

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by SexyMJLover@Dec 29 2005, 10:53 AM
lol, course u r Gem!  :D

the Site is hopefully gonna b ready and online this weekend so check out who's performing so far, i think ur gonna like  <_<  :lol:
Hehe, you told me last night and omgggg, weee!!! :tooexcite :lol:

Mathilde

Sounds exciting, but I have no idea right now whether or not I'll be able to afford it... And I don't know if I'll have to work on the 8th of may..

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Desert Rose@Dec 30 2005, 08:16 PM
Sounds exciting, but I have no idea right now whether or not I'll be able to afford it... And I don't know if I'll have to work on the 8th of may..
aaw i hope u can come!

the tickets r 15 Euros, or 20 at the door on the night, and it is soooo worth it wen u find out who is gonna be performing there! :tooexcite

we hope to have the Website up very soon, so i'll be back and let u know more ok! :D

SexyMJLover

hey guys,

just to update u on the Website and let u kno it should b online next Tuesday so please check it out at http://www.tng-event.com

we can also confirm to u that one of the many amazing performers at this Event will be Earnest Valentino, and if u would like to know more about him please visit his site at http://www.earnestvalentino.com

we have so many more surprises and acts to tell u about, but hope this has wet your appetite for what we promise to be a Show u cannot miss!

For All Time

I really reaalllllyy want to go to this. I had tickets last year but didnt make it in the end. The only thing is, it falls on my dads birthday...so if I go he'll be mad. :(

SexyMJLover

update on Fan Coach...

for all those wishing to go over by coach from the UK, i have had estimates for £30/£35 per person, travelling back after the Event!

more info and details on how u can pay will be available on the Official Site very soon, so stay tuned... or alternatively u can email me at info@rc-fansite.com

tickets r NOW ON SALE so come on guys... this is an Event u cannot miss!

CaptainEO

QUOTE(Blame It On The Boogie @ Dec 27 2005, 03:46 AM) [post=143881]Quoted post[/post]
Awww why holland and not USA?!?! IM 14 AND I CANT AFFORD TO GO TO HOLLAND!!!!
[/b][/quote]

aww I'm with u on that
8-26-03baby.gif
I'm 16 and i havn't been able to go to any fan events.
unsure.gif
i hope i can some day though ^_^

SexyMJLover

QUOTE(CaptainEO @ Jan 18 2006, 03:32 AM) [post=146113]Quoted post[/post]
aww I'm with u on that
8-26-03baby.gif
I'm 16 and i havn't been able to go to any fan events.
unsure.gif
i hope i can some day though ^_^
[/b][/quote]
aaw, is there any way that u can come tho?

if ur in the UK we're organising a fan coach, so that u wont be on your own, and there will be loadsa other fans there to make sure ur ok?

SexyMJLover

Hey again guys,

Just to let u know that the Official site has now been updated with another performer... Etiennette, the worlds leading Janet Jackson impersonator!

We promised u a show that would be unique and what better way than to announce that he theme for this Event is going to be glamour, music and much more… MTV Music Award style!

Dress code is going to be bling bling, so dazzle us with your style… and then watch as the performers pull up in their limousine, amidst the buzz and excitement of the Media and TV as they walk the red carpet…!

We still have so much to update u on, including the Fan Coach from the UK, but please check out the site at http://www.tng-event.com for what we have in store for u so far...!

SexyMJLover

here is just a summary to remind u all of what we have in store...

pressrelease1.jpg

there is still much more to be added tho, so stay tuned ok!

biggrin.gif