The Most Awesome Shoes Ever!

Palmyra

Are they authorized by the estate (i.e., is Michael's estate making money off of them)? If my money is going to something Michael-related, I want to make sure his estate (mother and children) is rightly getting a share of the profits.

Saphster

Oh gooooooodness! :lol

I do not like Jordans....never did! I only got one pair because they were the biggest trend in high school. They just look too big, and make your feet look bigger! And it doesn't help that I have skinny legs, lol. But, these look pretty cool....

I think I will stick with a MJ Tshirt. If I ever find one that looks good enough...

HeavenSent

I never owned Jordans. NEVER. But I remember trying some on for the hell of it, and they made my feet look like boats. I do not have big feet, so whyyyyy? LOL

Palmyra, you make a good point about the licencing of all of this. If the estate is not profitting from this, I would definitely have to ask a huge WHY. They used Michael's trademark logo and his likeness, there better be some hefty compensation set up!

As for T's/caps/posters, etc, you're never gonna really know who profits the majority of the time. Most likely its XYZ Grahic Design or Pookie from up the street. I looked on ebay for some cute tees after Privacy posted herself in a J5 one that she bought off there. Also, I was in Target and they surprisingly had some as well.