The Outcome of Boredom

I haven't have a graphic's thread in a while mainly 'cause I stopped making blends to work on my site but Im back at it so gere it goooose:

burn109-azia.jpg

^^ slow burn regular

burn111-azia.jpg

^^ slow burn colorize

buck1.gif

^^ animated siggy for my site

smile.gif

^^ this was for my site to but I decided that I didn't want it as lloyd-banks.org any more and now there useless

smile2.gif

^^ another animation for my site thats useless cause I change the name :( lol

fire1.gif

^^ this one I can use cause this is what I plan on having the name name be.

I've done little things like blinkies and Icons but thats the major stuff I thought you guys would like to see. :D

A

Anonymous

Your style is so clean and sophisticated. I gotta love it! Lovely animations and blends/coloursations! :D

Originally posted by Dreamin'_Underthestarz
Azia!! Those look so cool! I still like lloyd-banks.org! If your mom doesn't come on!!!! :pullhairo

Thank for the comments :D

lol I know she should, I need to register this domain soon cause schools starting :( :tickingti

DarkChild

Hey Azia! Great stuff, and I completly back up what Emma the hoe said about the clean:ness!! You rock and I can't wait to see more of your stuff! :D

:laugh Thank for the replies. I don't have much more then Bookmarks and icons soo I'll share those. I had a colourization but my computer shut down before I saved it nut some of these I can't use cause they said Lloyd-banks.org so they go to waste to.

6.jpg
-3.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
7.jpg
2.jpg

I have some neww stuff :D first I'd like to say thank u to lucy for giving me the awesome Silver award at her site :D but heres something i did for slow burn...first bledn Ive made in a LONG time.

burn112-azia.jpg

A

Anonymous

Woo all this stuff rocks! I love the ashlee colourisation. ;D it looks niice! But then again, everything does :D