The Social and Political Relevance of Michael Jackson

[O_o]

Oh yeah, I read that, and was a very good rebuttal on the bad press MJ got for the comments he made. It is interesting how things get twisted and assume he was comapring himself to these other figures when in fact was obviously trying to tell others where his inspirations come from. He does have an ego, imo, and that's fine, but it would be simply ludicrous to say he was comparable to those other high profile people.

As Macaulay Culkin said before, MJ has trouble explaining himself and this was an example how people mistook what he said. If somebody had half a brain, it should have been clear on what the intent was, but since people are so into his character assasination, that was expected to read between the lines and make false interpretations on the statements at hand. It gets really old to see him having to explain himself over and over again, eg. The Bashir Documentary. He meant it to be nice but prosecutors took it wrong.

The same with that.

Awful shame.

Drizzl

I have the very same problem he has. I say things and people take me totally the wrong way. It is incredibly frustrating and it's even more so when I try to rectify it, only making it worse. So it's very easy to relate to Michael on that issue.

What amazed me was it was such an innocent error of words. How could he have detected that mistake? It wasn't there until people started jumping and crying foul that the errors became clear. I think Michael will keep a better check on what he says as well as what he does in future. He's innocent. The evidence is so overwhelming.

You just have to look at the history of the accusers in the past and present. The patterns of blackmail and fraudulence. All of his accusers have been oppertunistic grifters. The odd one or two here and there who were just looking to get on the 6pm news. If you look at all that, no one has come fourth with anything credible to back up what they have said.