The Steve Harvey/MJ Interview: Revisited!

HeavenSent

I love how you put those quotes in your siggy, misdreavus! It pretty sums up Michael's mission in life: to bless quietly.

But damn, the rest of the interview had me howling!

HeavenSent

Steve Harvey was the right guy to do this interview too, because I'm not too sure of many who can bring that out of Mike!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by DarkChild
Aww shit that sucks. I was wondering where you were. I uploaded it for you instead lol: www.for-all-time.net/SteveHarveyMJint.asf

:D

Hey Lucy. I listened to it last nite, FINALLY. (I actually had the link off another site still open on my desktop, and it miraculously started playing out of the blue. Scared the hell out of me, lol)

Anyway, the memories....

It will always be my favorite laid back Michael Jackson interview! So classic!

misdreavus

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I love how you put those quotes in your siggy, misdreavus! It pretty sums up Michael's mission in life: to bless quietly.

But damn, the rest of the interview had me howling!
Aww thanks...I finally found a siggy I could stay with for more than a few days...

edit: I added something to it btw...

and now I am off to go listen to the show again!

privacy

OMFG I LOVE that interview!!

That rocks.. I listened to it a fair bit back and his laugh.. my god. he is just so damn sexy in that..

privacy

One of my fave quotes from this is..

MJ: It's a lie, don't believe it.. burnt it.. we should have a tabloid burnin! We should make a mountain out of em..

I ****in loved that way he was making the others laugh when he said that.. His voice is so damn soft and beautiful in the mornin.. DAYUM. Wake up to THAT.

His laugh.. my god.. I had forgotton what it sounded like.

Steve: [laughs] Put your shirt back on....Mike is back!! You take that glove off your elbow, and all that man, the King is back, baby!! [laughs] That's how we be rockin' that one. Hey man, we have gotten over the years, all of us...your true fans, Michael...

where Michael laughs in that bit.. holy ****.. got me tearin up!