THE UNDERTAKER

sweet princess

Are there any fans here of the deadman?

untitled.jpg

a7523b90.jpg

undertaker.jpg

I made this thread for all my fellow creatures of the night.
Enjoy! :D

Please feel free to post pics, news, and stories about the deadman.

sweet princess

Don't worry Shannon, I'll tell u. The Undertaker is one of the best wrestling. :D
He has never lost at Wrestlemania, he's 15-0. He's also the best pure striker in the WWE.
He's also a really nice guy when he's not in the ring.

When he's in the ring, he's not a very nice person, who ever he faces, he makes it well known that he will beat their ass until they can no longer stand up.

Please let me know if you wanna know more. :D

Shannon

sweet princess;198430 said:
Don't worry Shannon, I'll tell u. The Undertaker is one of the best wrestling. :D
He has never lost at Wrestlemania, he's 15-0. He's also the best pure striker in the WWE.
He's also a really nice guy when he's not in the ring.

When he's in the ring, he's not a very nice person, who ever he faces, he makes it well known that he will beat their ass until they can no longer stand up.

Please let me know if you wanna know more. :D

Eek, I have to admit I am not too fond of wrestling. :mellow: I am from Norway and we don't have much of it here, so I'm not really used to it either. :lol But I can understand it must be intriguing for some, and I have no problem with that. :8-26-03fruits_apple

Thanks for providing me with the info though, he sounds overly impressive. :thumbsup

sweet princess

sweet princess;198436 said:
I will be posting a lot of pics, videos here as well.

Here's another pic

Foto-V6TI8G4C.jpg

I love this pic, the reason is not because Hornswoggle has the worried look in his eyes.It's the way Taker has his hands on his hips:p It always makes me blush:wub: :wink :lol :8-26-03baby:

SmpsnsFan3

1. DX reunited Monday! I'm so excited!!!!
2. I Love The Miz!

3. Undertaker has by far the best entrance.....maybe ill post it

SmpsnsFan3

Turn ur speakers up....watch the whole thing....this is at Wrestlemania 23 against another one of my favorites, Batista.

sweet princess

SmpsnsFan3;198489 said:
Turn ur speakers up....watch the whole thing....this is at Wrestlemania 23 against another one of my favorites, Batista.

Got it hon.:)

Got the Undertaker dvd 15-0 last month.
Thanks for the offer:D
will post more pics tomorrow.:p

sweet princess

Mack Dogg;198624 said:
i hope batista loses at survivor series. i'm not a fan of his like i am the undertaker's.

Don't worry, it's a hell in a cell match, and you know what Taker does in a hell in a cell match.;)

Mack Dogg

sweet princess;198632 said:
Don't worry, it's a hell in a cell match, and you know what Taker does in a hell in a cell match.;)

could you tell me why Edge screwed Undertaker and not Batista.

sweet princess

Mack Dogg;198837 said:
could you tell me why Edge screwed Undertaker and not Batista.

Because the writers decided to end the feud that Taker had with Batista.
The edge/Taker feud has just began, it will end at WM 24 with Taker victorious. 16-0