The Voice Within

frozen rose

The eyes were all around me, creating tension, as my feet pounded against the polished hall floors. I took many deep breaths, to keep my heart rate from becoming so fast that I would immediately experience heart failure. My eyes allowed themselves to wander, as I took in the formal scenary; the walls were painted in many different shades of pale colours, the floors were in many different shades of the darker colours, oh how I was getting nervous; I could almost instantly feel my weary sweat pour down my dark, chocolate brown skin, I was being to become the ultimate nervous wreck of the century.

All the way down the hallway, I saw many lamp shades against every door, either an exit or entrance, and immediately I was thinking, 'What a waste of electricity' as these people were leaving the lights on! Pathetic!

As I was explaining on earlier, many of the students were keeping a close eye on me, as they were suspicious and curious of my uncalled for visit. As I looked right into the eyes of the little ones; I saw curiousity and caution, it looked kind of cute actually. I smiled uneasily, as I fidgetted with my school bag...

If you really wanted to know, I am the knew student of this school, my name is Michael Jackson, and I am an exchange student from America, California to be exact! I had just recently joined... well, today a English College called Worthing College, it didn't seem the bad! It was tidy, a well organised! I had a good feeling in my heart that I was going to like this place... and that job was going to become alot easier, if I was able to make a new friend...

"Ah! Here we are! Students, this is Michael Jackson, he is going to be joining us for the rest of the school year. Now... if you don't mind, Mr. Jackson, would you like to say a little bit about yourself?" this unknown teacher came forth to him, as he started to smile, falsely.

"I... er... Well, I like to draw, I have moved from 8 schools in the US already, and I haven't made many friends, as people think that I am a little bit weird..." Michael hestitated as his deep, meaningful brown eyes lurked around the crowded classroom.

"... Very nice Michael... please, take a seat next to Amy" the teacher gestured a seat next to a beautiful girl. She had a intense dark chocolate brown hair, rather pale skin and pure grey eyes.

Reluctantly, Michael followed the professor's orders and sat next to her.

"Hi" he whipsered, shyly, giving her one of his fabulous smiles.

"Hi" she smirked, and then started to get back to her work...

This is going to be a rather interesting time...

moonwalkerbabe

Originally posted by frozen rose

The eyes were all around me, creating tension, as my feet pounded against the polished hall floors. I took many deep breaths, to keep my heart rate from becoming so fast that I would immediately experience heart failure. My eyes allowed themselves to wander, as I took in the formal scenary; the walls were painted in many different shades of pale colours, the floors were in many different shades of the darker colours, oh how I was getting nervous; I could almost instantly feel my weary sweat pour down my dark, chocolate brown skin, I was being to become the ultimate nervous wreck of the century.

All the way down the hallway, I saw many lamp shades against every door, either an exit or entrance, and immediately I was thinking, 'What a waste of electricity' as these people were leaving the lights on! Pathetic!

As I was explaining on earlier, many of the students were keeping a close eye on me, as they were suspicious and curious of my uncalled for visit. As I looked right into the eyes of the little ones; I saw curiousity and caution, it looked kind of cute actually. I smiled uneasily, as I fidgetted with my school bag...

If you really wanted to know, I am the knew student of this school, my name is Michael Jackson, and I am an exchange student from America, California to be exact! I had just recently joined... well, today a English College called Worthing College, it didn't seem the bad! It was tidy, a well organised! I had a good feeling in my heart that I was going to like this place... and that job was going to become alot easier, if I was able to make a new friend...

"Ah! Here we are! Students, this is Michael Jackson, he is going to be joining us for the rest of the school year. Now... if you don't mind, Mr. Jackson, would you like to say a little bit about yourself?" this unknown teacher came forth to him, as he started to smile, falsely.

"I... er... Well, I like to draw, I have moved from 8 schools in the US already, and I haven't made many friends, as people think that I am a little bit weird..." Michael hestitated as his deep, meaningful brown eyes lurked around the crowded classroom.

"... Very nice Michael... please, take a seat next to Amy" the teacher gestured a seat next to a beautiful girl. She had a intense dark chocolate brown hair, rather pale skin and pure grey eyes.

Reluctantly, Michael followed the professor's orders and sat next to her.

"Hi" he whipsered, shyly, giving her one of his fabulous smiles.

"Hi" she smirked, and then started to get back to her work...

This is going to be a rather interesting time...

Hey is there a part 2 of this story?