The way you make me feel vid

Damita Jo Fan

Hi everyone.I was watching the music vid to the way you make me feel and don't u think that the video looks a little bit like grease.Because u have the guys on michael sided and the girls on tatiana sided.Plus the clothes that mj is wearing looks the same a bit like danny. That move that michael did with his hands and tatiana as sandy but tatiana has a short thit dress and sandy don't.What do u think?

LuckyStar

Girl, I can understand why you accociates it to Grease! Or think of it when you see the video. Thats how your brain works! lol And I mean, it would be ALOT stranger if you accociated it with the gremlins, right? lol

RockWithMJ

Hmm, I kinda get where you're coming from. The plot seems a little similar, but I've never really been reminded of Grease when watching it.
-Teah

WhoIsIt?

I can see where the two are the same. Michael Jackson is multi-talented I'm sure he could pull anything off. Gotta love em mayne. :drinkingb

:mjblue The video was based on the movie, "West Side Story". It was said that MJ :popcorn watched the movie a night before he came up with the dance moves for the music video. :banana-mu

Woo

Originally posted by LuckyStar
Girl, I can understand why you accociates it to Grease! Or think of it when you see the video. Thats how your brain works! lol And I mean, it would be ALOT stranger if you accociated it with the gremlins, right? lol

I've always thought TWYMMF video resembles The Gremlins.

Damita Jo Fan

The video was based on the movie, "West Side Story". It was said that MJ watched the movie a night before he came up with the dance moves for the music video.
I fort that was beat it thats what my dad said that beat it was from West Side Story .

and the way hes on top of the car.Thats from grease.That move he does with his hand thats from grease too because i have been watching grease about 6 weeks ago and it was the same hand move thing.

privacy

Just because he does the same hand move, doesn't mean it's just like Grease. Yes, he might've taken certain movements from it, but it isn't just like it! lol

Michaels a bit more obvious about things like that. Take West Side Story and Beat It.