The WRONG people in Michael\'s life!!!:(

MjsBabyMomma

It's EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS when people claim they've known MJ for a very long time and then start talkin' shi* and made up lies about him. How LOYAL is that? And how much of what they say is actually the TRUTH? It makes me so angry to see people come on TV and spill false information about a man that's already been attacked enough. They make me SICK to my stomach. ALL OF THEM! I know it's not HIS fault but I'd LOVE to see the day when Michael is surrounded by people who truly do care for him and don't just want his money. (Besides his family and fans) That would undoubtedly put a huge grin on my face and it'd be a relief to know that he's safe for once in his life. When will the "correct" people start entering his life and all the "wrong" people start leaving it?If you want money so badly, why not try to earn it yourself instead of using Michael to get there so quickly? Obviously none of those people who speak out against him or make false claims are anywhere near intelligent or hard-working enough to make that green paper appear for themselves. It's very devilish and they ALL deserve punishment! SICK, SICK, SICK!!!

Drizzl

I'm convinced there are a group of people out there who specifically befriend Michael just to later screw him around and then lie to the world about what he's like.

Saphster

That was kind of difficult to read...maybe because my layout is blue :lol:

But, the one wrong person that I see in Michael's life is Uri...

abbymjgirl

Originally posted by Drizzl
I'm convinced there are a group of people out there who specifically befriend Michael just to later screw him around and then lie to the world about what he's like.
One of those being, at least trying to, the Arvizos. Uri is a pain, dudes! :hitting

danaluvsmj

It's sick how you think a person is your friend and they turn their back on you. I've had that happen a lot in my life. You never know who your real friends are until you get into trouble.

hot4uMichael

People dont want to leave him alone that's all and I feel sorry for them really but he have to be more careful now with whom he believes on, because what he has gone through is too much for him. I wish him good luck

MjsBabyMomma

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
It's sick how you think a person is your friend and they turn their back on you. I've had that happen a lot in my life. You never know who your real friends are until you get into trouble.
I agree. When Michael's in trouble, I know there ARE people who stand by him.(we're one of them) That's how you know we're REAL and not FAKE!

mjj_girl05

I don't see how someone can act like a friend and turn around and betray you. I just don't get it cuz I mean what pleasure do you get out of it? I really wish I can meet Michael to show him how much I care and loyal I can be. Just ask my real friends they'll tell you hw loyal I am cuz I always got their backs and stand up for them! Don't mess with my homies! lol and I would do the same for Michael without even thinking for a second.

LoveMeIfYouDare

there are pple who juz want a piece of Michael and dun give a shit bout him at all.i juz hope that these pple can go screw themselves or sth and leave Michael alone!

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare
there are pple who juz want a piece of Michael and dun give a shit bout him at all.i juz hope that these pple can go screw themselves or sth and leave Michael alone!

Well said. These are pathetic people with nothing better to do,plain and simple. I'm sure Michael is more cautious now though.