This is getting plain obvious..

floetic_justice

Jacko 'had oral with boy'
From correspondents in Santa Maria, California
08apr05

A FORMER security guard at Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch has claimed he saw the star kissing, fondling and performing oral sex on a young boy in the 1990s.

Ex-guard Ralph Chacon told the superstar's child molestation trial in California that he saw the alleged incident when he peeked through a bathroom window one evening in late 1992 or early 1993.

If he saw Michael do that 1992 or 93 (he doesnt even remember the exact year) WHY DIDNT HE SAY ANYTHING THAN? Samething with that woman (who was Michael's maid) talking about 0h I saw inappropriate play when I worked with him with my son. This is EXACTLY how you know this is completely false. ALL these people saw ALL these things back in 1992 but did nothing?. One person, fine. Some people are just like that, keep their mouth shut. But ALL these people? Uh-uh I'm feelin' froggy I'm about to leap
PKTMP018.gif

And here's another one:
"Did you say you forgot to say things about Mr. Jackson molesting young men in 1993?" asked Mesereau.

"Yes, sir," said the witness.

"And now you remember them in 2005?" Mesereau said.

"Vaguely, yes," Chacon said.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSS.
xxrotflmao.gif

HeavenSent

Girl, put this in the hearing thread! We're all over these truth-challenged jokers over there. Keeping it together makes it easier to keep track of everyone's comments.

:wink