This MJ song moves me...

MJJ_Lover

Which Michael song is YOU?... That you swear you could have written, or that you relate to... connect with. I'm not asking which you love the most. Although you might love this one the most too. :D Even if there isn't one you relate to greatly, maybe there's one you feel a connection with?... that moves you more than the others.

I have to say that Earth Song has an impact on me that I don't find in other MJ songs. :)

Love Jodi

danaluvsmj

gee, there are so many, but for me I'd probably have to say 'Keep the faith.'

I didn't care much for it when I was little, but as I got older it really helped me through difficult times.

A

Anonymous

That's a terrible question. :lol:

That would be impossible for me to say just one. Immmppposssibblee!

Moon Lite

ummm...very good topic.

I would have 2 say mine is...."Earth Song"...Its just a beautiful song & stands for everything I believe in.

MJJ_Lover

:p Lmaooo... You guys have to say!

:D I love being evil. *rubs hands together*

Just one... that you connect with on a level that you don't find in the other songs. ><

Ben

Which Michael Jackson song is me, now apart from the fact my name is Ben and Michael's first No.1 solo song was Ben which is a song I kind of identify with this is a difficult question.

1. Stranger In Moscow, because I often feel lonely.

2. Don't Stop Till You Get Enough, love is what drives me and I'm a very energetic person. ( I think this song best discribes me, dispite the fact Morphine is my favorite Michael Jackson song).

3. Got To Be There, this is the most beautiful songs I've ever heard and when ever I fall in love or see a beautiful woman who this song always appears in my head.

CaptainEO

"Earth Song" "Scared of the Moon" "We've had enough" and many others... they've all inspired me to make drawings/paintings of what I see while listening to them...

betty boop 84

There is so many but I have to say Someone Put Your Hand Out is the one I really relate to. Sometimes it's even painful to listen cause it's so my life.

For All Time

For me its For All Time..this song does something to me...it comforts me but also moves me to tears, depends what kind of mood im in when i listen to it. Its just so perfect.