this totally sucks!

LoveMeIfYouDare

noe wat,i was chatting with a guy i like today and i was so damn furious with him.we got on to the topic of michael jackson coz i told him i love James Dean and he said he isn't surprised coz i like weird guys.wat a jerk! :extremely

anyway,he said Mike is guilty and of coz i fought back.i argued with him and it went bad.and i cant believe he said things like "i like him and all and of coz i dun wan him to be jailed but pls,how can anyone say he likes to slp with kids." and so i told him i love slping with kids too and it went on and on... :bs

ok.this is the point.how can he say dat he likes him and den say he's guilty and all?and u noe wats the worst part,i actually like him.it juz breaks my heart if u understand how i felt at that time. :sick:

and in the end to save the situation,i had to snapped at him and tell him that he's innocent till the verdic is out and dun brand him b4 that.it juz sucks coz our relationship is juz going down the drain.

sorry for my bad english coz im so sick of typing and im juz sooooo damn tired!of every f**king thing!sometimes i juz wish i can die in my slp or sth! :yuk

im juz so screwed rite now i need a hug... :rollingba

Eboni

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare
noe wat,i was chatting with a guy i like today and i was so damn furious with him.we got on to the topic of michael jackson coz i told him i love James Dean and he said he isn't surprised coz i like weird guys.wat a jerk! :extremely

anyway,he said Mike is guilty and of coz i fought back.i argued with him and it went bad.and i cant believe he said things like "i like him and all and of coz i dun wan him to be jailed but pls,how can anyone say he likes to slp with kids." and so i told him i love slping with kids too and it went on and on... :bs

ok.this is the point.how can he say dat he likes him and den say he's guilty and all?and u noe wats the worst part,i actually like him.it juz breaks my heart if u understand how i felt at that time. :sick:

and in the end to save the situation,i had to snapped at him and tell him that he's innocent till the verdic is out and dun brand him b4 that.it juz sucks coz our relationship is juz going down the drain.

sorry for my bad english coz im so sick of typing and im juz sooooo damn tired!of every f**king thing!sometimes i juz wish i can die in my slp or sth! :yuk

Hello my friend :D

-Listen to me, Michael Jackson is not only a talented person, he's also very genuine and sincere. That's why we his fans love him so much.

-That guy you talked about is a jerk, he's judging Michael because he's very weak and small minded, just like all the others who jump all over Michael Jackson. They don't see what we see in Michael.

-We his fans are people with intelligence and love in our hearts.
We understand Michael Jackson because just like him we have managed to hold onto love and pure innocence in our hearts.

-I've had runnings with my share of 'Michael Bashers' and you know what, I've learned to ignore them because as you go along talking to them you get to realize that they are ignorant to a lot of facts and it would be pointless arguing. It only makes your tongue tired :lol:

-'SMILE WHEN YOUR HEART IS BREAKING'.....remember????
Michael should be your example, be resillient,.......

-Michael has been a target for over 30 years and he's still HERE!!!
Love yourself and ignore ridiculous people.

-If that guy cared about you he would also care about your feelings and respect your decisions even if he does not agree.

-GET THOSE THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEAD GIRL!!!! :D

-......Besides, we need all the 'SNEDDUMB BASHERS' we can get :lol:

-Think about this! :thumbsup

hadenuf

Originally posted by LoveMeIfYouDare

First off - here is your hug!!!

Second - I too have had a number of discussions with those who "know" MJ is guilty. A few times I did try to argue with them and prove his innocence - to no success. I broke a rule of debating - I gushed facts with no basis, and my argument made less sense than those that "know" he is guilty. I have now changed my approach, and I now ask WHY THEY FEEL HE IS GUILTY and I go about disproving what they "know". I actually had a woman tell me "there is so much evidence" and when I asked for that evidence she said she didn't know "there just is" (really WTF). Anyway, I then explained that I was following the trial because I wanted to know the truth. That I am a fan and that I want to make sure I am no way supporting a criminal. I explained that I read the transcripts and quickly pointed out the press isn't telling her half of what is going on in the courtroom. I then started point by point to the evidence to support my position of innocence versus the lack of evidence she had to support hers. I also explained, from my personal experience, that preferring to be in the presence of children is not indicative of criminal behavior and by relating that if ANYONE walked into my life and judged me by ANY single moment in my day, they would not have any indication of the person that I am (disclaimer: the person I was speaking with was not my friend and has actually been on the receiving end of my hostility because of a totally non-MJ related matter). In any event, I won't go on about the entire converstation, but I will simply say we did not deteriorate into name calling and shouting. It was an intelligent conversation, and although I did not do as well as Mesereau will in proving MJ's innocence - I did get her to see that no evidence (other than inncocent circumstances warped by a few twisted minds and a busload of lying media *&#) has been presented to indicate MJ's guilt.

Stay sane and you can go back and flip that person the bird once ALL OF THE FACTS have been shown.