Thoughts And Prayers Being Requested Please

DirtyDiana87

Hey Everyone,

I would posted this eariler but, things have been really have been hectic here today. I'm requesting good vibes, prayers, and thoughts for my Dad. He had to have appendix removed this evening. He started having troubles with it last night and he went to the Doctor this morning and they sent him over to have a CT scan and he had to have his appendix removed. We went and seen him and the operation went really well and if things go well he'll be able to come home tomorrow. So if you would please keep my Dad in your thoughts and prayers my family and I will appreciate it.

doesitmatter

DirtyDiana87;196063 said:
Hey Everyone,

I would posted this eariler but, things have been really have been hectic here tody. I'm requesting good vibes, prayers, and thoughts for my Dad. He had to have appendix removed this evening. He started having troubles with it last night and he went to the Doctor this morning and they sent him over to have a CT scan and he had to have his appendix removed. We went and seen him and the operation went really well and if things go well he'll be able to come home tomorrow. So if you would please keep my Dad in your thoughts and prayers my family and I will appreciate it.

:( Will do.

DirtyDiana87

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it!! The dr. released my dad from the hospital this morning so he's home now!! Thanks for the good thoughts and prayers! I really appreciate it!