Tito on MSNBC Rita Cosby Live and Direct

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Rita is for anyone that can give her the biggest ratings. This is the same woman who went around claiming that the 2 jurors appeared to be "truthful", when they did that interview on her show, to get people to watch.

And after she looked like a lunatic for putting so much of the weight of her show onto the backs of their sensationalistic claims, she went trolling back to the Jackson family for interviews. Who knows how she apologized for that interview to the Jacksons behind the scenes hoping that she hadn't burned any bridges by giving those 2 asshole-jurors so much publicity and credit.

Tabloid Junkie

I didn't catch it. Members from MJNO said that Tito might have been asked questions regarding the rumors of Janet's daughter and the progress of the Charity single.

HeavenSent

Pretty typical Jackson interview. Rita is a trip, right along w/the rest of them. If it's not Michael in the hot seat, it's STILL about Michael.

Did she not even care that Tito has a CD?

senecajackson

wow....a solo debut! Bout time we get something from him byhimself after 30 odd years!
Gonahead Tito! Wonder what he'll sound like....bet the genre is blues!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by senecajackson@Nov 3 2005, 06:55 PM
wow....a solo debut! Bout time we get something from him byhimself after 30 odd years!
Gonahead Tito! Wonder what he'll sound like....bet the genre is blues!
It is bluesy I heard, but with jazz influence. I heard a radio interview he did last summer. Guitar playing is his heart. :)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by SpecialJanet25@Nov 8 2005, 03:35 PM
I'm sorry I miss it. Due Hurricane Wilma in Florida, I lost power for two weeks. Good to be back on here though.
Welcome back. I hope everything's ok. :)