To all the Michael Jackson HATERS

Debbyg

I have got this letter from one of myspace friend . She talking about these Michael Jackson haters . I told her I'm going to put this in all my Michael website . SO lets do that now. Thats what I told her what we all should do?
This guy web site is in a letter copy it and pasted and leave him commented. I know people had the right to say what they want ' . SO we can too. I know most of your don't like to leave comments on my thraed I don't care about that ! This is one way to fight back the haters

Hey MJ Fans, i got this message today:

"MJ IS A COMPLETE FOOL THAT IS UGLY AND GETS LITTLE KIDS DRUNK AND DOES NASTY TO THEM EWWWWWWWWW WACKO JACKO!!! WHAT DO YOU FIND SEXY IN HIM HE IS UUUUUGGGGLLLLYYYYYY!!!"

This is the guy: http://www.myspace.com/sboy22

It would be great, if he'll get some messages of you, what you think about MJ Haters. I did too. Thanks in advance!

Much love to all my friends
Hope you have a magical weekend :)

*Sankofa*:confused:

Maiky

Debbyg;189921 said:
I have got this letter from one of myspace friend . She talking about these Michael Jackson haters . I told her I'm going to put this in all my Michael website . SO lets do that now. Thats what I told her what we all should do?
This guy web site is in a letter copy it and pasted and leave him commented. I know people had the right to say what they want ' . SO we can too. I know most of your don't like to leave comments on my thraed I don't care about that ! This is one way to fight back the haters

"MJ IS A COMPLETE FOOL THAT IS UGLY AND GETS LITTLE KIDS DRUNK AND DOES NASTY TO THEM EWWWWWWWWW WACKO JACKO!!! WHAT DO YOU FIND SEXY IN HIM HE IS UUUUUGGGGLLLLYYYYYY!!!"

It would be great, if he'll get some messages of you, what you think about MJ Haters. I did too. Thanks in advance!

that guy needs to wash his mouth with soap instead of talking viciously about Michael...

DoveyLuvsMj

Debbyg;189921 said:

My myspace page is FILLED with Michael. I get messages from people very often giving me **** for loving him. I just block them and get over it. But then their are those times that i just have to write back and give them a piece of my mind.
But i do like your idea of harrasing him lol