Tonight on BBC2 UK Juging Michael Jackson.

Damita Jo Fan

Just to let UK fans know that on BBC2 UK a programme is on called Juging Michael Jackson, i think it to do with the trial these past week and his fans i guess, its on 9.00pm until 10.00pm so make sure u watch it. I have my tape really to tape it tonight.

Drizzl

I am amazed at my own confidence right now. Especially after reading about Mezzies closing arguments. Michael will be a free man!

Drizzl

Don't worry about the crap that goes around. Just believe and stay faithful in your hearts. He's gonna make it!

Colin

Did any UK peeps see 'real story' last night on BBC? it was all about the trial, and surprisingly was quite in-depth and actually showed both sides to the story. Aparently when the trial's over there will be an even more in-depth follow up to it on BBC3, which i think might (and i say might) be the best program made on this trial, cos the one on last night was a really good overview of the whole thing, and the follow-up will have that extra cherry on top- the verdict.

privacy

I just have to say.. news from UK seems to be quite fair unless coming from a tabloid. If they do special programs like this, it actually tends to be fair :)

believer

Yeah, the UK news are ok if a bit sparse. Problem is they don't research their "experts", so we've had Diane Diamond and other pro-pros pundits spouting their stuff. And the guys in the studio don't have a clue so there's nobody to contradict them... I gave up watching ages ago. Radio is also very annoying. But the "real story" thing sounds good. Anyone know whether it will be repeated on a normal channel? BBC3 is digital, isn't it?

Off_the_wall

I'll probably watch it just to see what its like. BBC is alot more balanced than ITV who I am currently boycotting 4 their naff coverage and reporting

Tiger Lilly

I might watch. I don't have anything else to do anyway and it might be quite interesting. And I have to agree with Chris, the UK news does seem to be quite fair about the trial :) Hope this isn't an exception.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Off_the_wall
:laugh

check out karaoke night! we gotta go there :laugh
OMG I know! I'm dying laughing imagining us all there! :crackingu I'm gonna sing Heal The World on stage!!! :D

Tiger Lilly

Oh no... weird fan alert. I hate it when they compare him to Jesus... *roll eyes* I hate that, it makes it look like all fans are wack0s.

Tiger Lilly

Oh dear, I just want it to shut up now. It's getting really biased. It makes the fans look crazy and the haters look sane. Also, it's "funny" how they went into the pros's case in detail and skip through the defense quickly.