Total members online July 14 2009

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Total members that have visited the forum today: 109

-RED-, 2bad4ever2009, ABB, africandoll22, aicha2003, alfredo, anne_xd, Ava, babychick53, Beew21, Ben, benthetwoofus, betty boop 84, brittanyann2009, Calien01, candykisses, Ceassa, ChrissieMJ, CJluvsMJ, clairelovesmichael, Crazy4MiJac, crazychick!!!, Cristine87, Mod: danaluvsmj+, dee, DirtyDiana87, Divinity In Motion, etoile37, evanna, EverythingsFried, felixtn88, fern, FlyMeToTheMoon, HeavenSent, Mod: InspirationMoonwalks+, Jackson829, jljdiva, jrsfan, Juniorlady, kcparadox31, knightrider, kopfan, Ksusha, lemielys, LittleSusie50, LovingMJ, lydia, maggy101, Maiky, malayah1989, maria, marialovesmjj, masova, meg2355, me_here, Million Voices, missin_KoP, Missy, MJchick19, MJfan01', MJFAN16, mjhb29, MJJ777, MJsSexyR&BJunkie07, MJSunlight, mj_fanatic7, Moonwalkrgurl15, musicbaby, Nayru, Nijigasumi, NonieT, oldschoolfan, OnlyHon, pauline86, Purple_Angel, R e a f u, Roshunda, saphireme, Saphster, Savannah, scottylass, ShawtyMa, shmkshmk, sketchez, Skyshaped, SomedayMaybe, soulbrother#1, Stranger in iowa, sunshine.larrazabal, sweet princess, sweetiepie, sweet_caramel87, swtxdreams, Tamiele, tash1021, TEAM MJ1, Trennyboo, Triana, Twittegirl, uranusbluedanger1, vargak, W.Y.T (Witty Young Thing), wackyweird2002, wacky_sis, Admin: whisper+, wrestlefan4eva1, xxcaribbean, _tootie_, ~Iris~

just thought it was interesting.

HeavenSent

I remember when you used to post this back in the day. I found it interesting too!

Out of those 109, how many have NEVER posted before? Rhetorical question :lol. I just think it'll be so much more healing to just expand this MJEOL family. For those who never post, introduce yourself! What does Michael mean to you?

R e a f u

You know what I think we should do? Have some kind of chat event! Get everyone to get msn/aim/google talk or whatever and we just chat with each other for an hour. Really get to know all the memebers, see where they come from and where they want to go, all that good stuff. And to me, now is the absolute perfect time to do that :D!

Saphster

how could they never post?? :lol

*edit: ah nevermind, I see Carla beat me to it.

I don't know but it has to be something special!

Crazy4MiJac

We could all dress up as kitty cats and try to make the moonwalk look good on all fours!

.... *starts to feel the strange looks* ....

Or we could, you know, I don't know.. how do normal people celebrate said event?

DirtyDiana87

HeavenSent;213610 said:
I remember when you used to post this back in the day. I found it interesting too!

Out of those 109, how many have NEVER posted before? Rhetorical question :lol. I just think it'll be so much more healing to just expand this MJEOL family. For those who never post, introduce yourself! What does Michael mean to you?

Hey! I'm starting to post on a regular basis again. :lol I NEVER stopped being a Michael Jackson fan though, EVER!