Tribute to his profile <3

A

Anonymous

Some people fall for his smile, some for his hands. And Pam falls for his d**k.. But I am totally sold at his profile. It's so gorgerous that it leaves me speechless everytime I see a profile picture. I really love his profiles, they're officially mine mine mine... But nice as I am, I share some of the profile pics! :D

Sorry that some are so biiig o_O but they're so ... love!

medium_2003bday120.jpg

medium_badtour463.jpg

medium_badtour44.jpg

medium_badtour53.jpg

medium_badtour431.jpg

medium_histour149.jpg

medium_histour120.jpg

'tinue in next post!

A

Anonymous

mj922.jpg

mj883.jpg

mj292.jpg

mj362.jpg

mj364.jpg

mj425.jpg

i love when u see his curls like that.. aawww maaan <3

mj17.jpg

mj181.jpg

mj180.jpg

*dies*

I'm so inlove!!!!!

DarkChild

Originally posted by Pretty Young Thing
And Pam falls for his d**k..

LMFAO :crackingu

And awww...yessss those profiles. I hear you talk about them enough :laugh they are beautiful...he got the cutest little nose. :licklips:

A

Anonymous

wait i think pam loves his d**k in profile. ooh and there's a profile for me tooo in this!

medium_histour317.jpg

Badine

medium_2003bday120.jpg

Oh wow! That is such a beautiful picture! I have never seen it before! He looks so cute there!!!!!!!!!! I love Michaels profile too! Its so unique and sexy! And his bottom jaw looks so nice from the side too. Hes got the best jaw line ever.

A

Anonymous

I told ya his profile is amazing! It's his best feature in my opinion. it's gorgerous in all eras.

Labomba

Thank you for these beautiful Pictures Emma, I really love these profile pictures. He looks very handsome and I wish someday I'll meet him and tell him how much I love him.

- Love Cindyh

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Labomba
Thank you for these beautiful Pictures Emma, I really love these profile pictures. He looks very handsome and I wish someday I'll meet him and tell him how much I love him.

- Love Cindyh
I thought you were leavin' :2thinking

DarkChild

lol Carla you should be used to her by now. It was probably one half of Cindy that said she was leaving, and the other half that's staying.

ThrillerGirl_

OMG Emma u are not alone of being crazy about his profile!! one of his best features! I just melt seeing his profile... that cute lil nose.. aww man.. I'm in love again :inlove :inlove *sigh* :heart2: :licklips: