TV alert - British Fans.

The Lucy.

Just so you know (incase you don't already) they are reshowing 'Our son Michael Jackson' tonight on channel 5 at 7pm till 8. I think it's the same interview with Katherine and Joe they showed months ago.

:D

choccyclaire

at first it seemed different but then there were bits that were similar so i think they just put the last interview and mixed it with a new interview?

lia

IT WAS REALLY SWEET.
THERE WAS A BIT WHEN KATHRINE WAS ASKED IF OUT OF ALL THE WOMENTHAT HAD BEEN IN MICHAEL'S LIFE IF THERE WAS ONE SHE LIKED BEST AND SHE LOOKED IN THE CAMERA AND WAS LIKE"NON" OR SOMETHING.LOL

QuietSoul

I watched it.

Katherine and Joseph were good. Joe was getting annoyed with the questions, and Katherine kept on saying, "Shush. Stop it. That's enough." :) Katherine deserves a huge hug.

When they were asked about the charges against Michael, and what they would do if anything did go wrong, they both answered with, "There are many evil people in this world. " I don't know what this means exactly, but they made it clear that they knew a lot more about this case than they can quite obviously mention.

Joseph seems to think it's racial. Katherine told him not to always say what he thinks. LOL Katherine was being very careful with her words, Joe on the other hand wasn't.

It was good to watch, though at the end I cried. I just got so scared for Michael.

privacy

aawwww Krys.. thank you for txting me back today, too. I was having a crisis in my english lesson :(

lol I can imagine Katherine being like that..telling Joe to shush :laugh

When I watched it the first time I just cried.. I don't have channel 5 anyway..

HeavenSent

Originally posted by QuietSoul
"There are many evil people in this world. " I don't know what this means exactly, but they made it clear that they knew a lot more about this case than they can quite obviously mention.

Well it means just that. That there are people on this earth who could care less about another human being's feelings, as long as they get what they want. Katherine has mentioned what goes around comes around. These people who are so quick to want to ruin Michael may very well face ruin themselves.

QuietSoul

Chrissy, it was no problem at all. You want to say more about the crisis just PM or e-mail me, ok hun?

I hope Michael and the family are alright today. Katherine, I think, is preparing herself for anything... unlike Joseph - he's just angry. If something did go wrong, Joe would be the one mostly hurt by it (I'm not saying something will go wrong).