tv : MICHAEL JACKSON\'S MIND !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tomorrow ...... on channel five at 9.00 pm .. [ in the uk ] . there is gonna be this thing called ' MICHAEL JACKSON'S MIND ' !!!!!!!BETTER NOT BE NEGIATIVE !!

DarkChild

Well with a title like that I'm pretty sure it's going to be negative. Nothing shown on TV is good about Michael, unless he's had a part to do with it.

LoveMeIfYouDare

juz read the title...im sure they're going to say really stupid things!not fair!juz look at the pics on the London thread?what more is there to say except that he's the most beautiful man?

DarkChild

Originally posted by zenab_blackorwhite
so it's not good ........... i won't watch it then ....... OH MY GOD ! MIKE IS IN LONDON ...... HE MIGHT WATCH IT !!!!!!!!!

I doubt Michael would want to watch a program like that about himself lol, but if he did it would be purely for entertainment reasons and laugh at the shit they say.

Originally posted by DarkChild
I doubt Michael would want to watch a program like that about himself lol, but if he did it would be purely for entertainment reasons and laugh at the shit they say.

he should sue them !!!!! GO MICHAEL BECAUSE WE ARE BY YOUR SIDE ONLY !

Kanya

Michael is not to stoop to the ignorants' level. And that is not a good council that which is to sue, it is so not worth it and Michael has had more than enough of being sued unfairly...

Status
Not open for further replies.