Two new songs I have just posted up on YouTUBE!!!

2bad4ever2009

I think I posted a thread like this earlier but I don't know what happened to it so if you want to check my page out...its babymama10212008 and you can check out the two latest additions to my page. The first song is called A Dream then other and better one in my opinion is called Holding my Breath.

I hope you enjoy listening to them.

Palmyra

I prefer Holding My Breath. Great song! The recording and mixing could use some work, though. It seems like there's distortion (recording levels not right). I think you're probably using a standard recording equipment (maybe a regular laptop/desktop?). When you can, and because you have the potential for a future in music, I would suggest upgrading to dedicated recording devices. You could even build your own home studio (have you seen Michael's recording studio at Neverland? It's awesome), but this is usually expensive. In the mean time, you could spend a few hundreds dollars and do some great recording.

Good luck!

2bad4ever2009

Hey guys I have another song up...its to some backing music someone created and put up on youtube for singers. I decided to have a gander at it. Out of all the responses on the song, I think mine is the best thus far. That's just me though. It's called Not Another Day. I hope you enjoy it!